ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273741
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
BlueberryEgg
BlueberryEgg
5 posts
Peasant

I did some badminton and stuff. Yeah.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

For the first time in what seems like an eternity, I played and finished a game here on AG, Acid Bunny if you were wondering. I did it for a homework assignment but it was still nice to do that again.

numerology
numerology
6 posts
Nomad

Talked to my ex... Was an interesting conversation. He broke up with me. 7 months after the breakup, he messaged me about how I am with my life.

Sheryll_Fockler
Sheryll_Fockler
2 posts
Nomad

Nothing really special today. Monday. Work.
But yesterday we shooted music video in the mine, it was really fantastic experience

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Watching a baby prey mantis grow. It was 1 1/2 CM last week. Now it's 3 CM long.

JustZiDi
JustZiDi
2 posts
Nomad

Well... Actually not really special today, I can say. Just playing some video games, and doing some sport at evening.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I watched the new The Mandalorian trailer today, and I'm furious. I had seen the previous trailers, and I was genuinely looking forward to seeing it. Problem is, for some reason I thought it was going to be a movie, you know, one of those spin-off movies they do in-between bigger Star Wars movies. Thanks to the trailer I saw today I realized it is not going to be a movie, but a bloody series hidden behind a subscription-based streaming service. Those things are a plague, as far as I'm concerned.

spaceraiders
spaceraiders
1 posts
Nomad

i didnt expect a trig lesson in my grade 9 french class, but it happened anyway

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I walked into a small Flea market, looking for an Eiffel Tower or some French art for my wife's birthday. Walked through a dozen booths. Nothing looked interesting. Suddenly I see a 28x22 (inches, not CM) lithograph by Michel Delacroix with a $35 price tag. I thought, okay, it's kind of cheap but I didn't buy it. I leave the place and drove home with this gut feeling eating at me.

30 minutes later I arrived home, turned around and went back to the flea market, bought the lithograph which is 36 x 30 with the massive wooden frame and glass, put it in the trunk and drove home.

About 2 hours ago I start researching that piece of art online, checking several art sites and auctioneers.
I found out that the actual price is between $1800 to $2000!

Today was a good day.

Intothegames
Intothegames
2 posts
Nomad

I've been playing the classic Heroes of Might and Magic III.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Not much of anything, working a 16hr shift just hanging out at the moment. I sure do miss the days when this site was popping...

iamSeverusSnape
iamSeverusSnape
2 posts
Peasant

Deeply pondered over the purpose of our existence .........

And why Kim-Jong-Un is such a git.

Plus also watched some good TedX talks today ......

Morana_1224
Morana_1224
4 posts
Jester

Playing another good TD game.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Last week I bought myself some new speakers (Edifier S1000DB) for my birthday. Just Google them if you're interested.
I love them, they sound amazing weather I play them loud or low.
They're built like a tank, are heavy and nice looking.

This Christmas I'll replace my Modi 2 DAC with the Modi 3 which has a Toslink connection.
My music collection will sound even better!

francisbaud1
francisbaud1
2 posts
Nomad

Computer! Mostly computer

Showing 661-675 of 684