ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273343
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I made a skype call with @pangtongshu. Basically, it was interesting in it's own sense. Really... really interesting.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Watching pang eat ramen noodles with 2 other people in a skype call. My life isn't that interesting. :/

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Evidently was being so cool and awesome that despite Mino and wa-flag being in a skarp call with each other and Frank, I was the only one worth mentioning B-)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Evidently, I missed a Skype conversation that took place yesterday. I missed it because nobody invited me.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Make some website.
Edit : Forum Website ;3

Roger_King
Roger_King
35 posts
Nomad

Do not Starve man!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

haven't done it yet..but this will be my only chance to get on the computer today.

About to do my 4th or 5th Crossfit competition, then I get to work a 9 hour shift afterwards

yay me

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I went to a party! Yayyyyyyyy
However, all my friends were trying to hook me up with every male person they know I know. That part was hideous. But the cake was good

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

My shower drain was getting clogged up so I got that special stick I bought yesterday and started wiggling it inside the hole.
I pulled it out and found some gross pile of hair fused with soap scum.
I pulled about a dozen of those.
All of a sudden, I pull this humongous pile of slimy rubbish the size of a dead rat! :O :O :O
I hope I don't have to do that again for a while!
The good news is, my drain now works like new! xD

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Reset my Ninja Kiwi password and played DotD on Newgrounds and checked the Kong forums... nothing special just site hopping ^^

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

This happened with my posts.

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx84/no_photos_here/449c459d-8d77-42bf-94c4-9de00e1ebb08_zps8e1be0bf.png

Lou Bega would be proud.

This is what my life has come to. I can't name one interesting thing that happens in everyday real life, but when my post count reads 12345, that's surely something worth reporting.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I got my braces out after about 2 years! So that's nice.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Worked most of the day, almost got bit by a turtle, and tried chasing a gator. Oh, did some fishing too. Not interesting, but a typical day.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Worked most of the day, almost got bit by a turtle, and tried chasing a gator. Oh, did some fishing too. Not interesting, but a typical day.

I got bit by a turtle when I was 7 or 8 yo.
A white trash kid stole it from the Zoo and I brought it back after pushing him in the nose. On my way back, my friend asked if turtles had teeth.
I said of course no and I stuck my finger in her mouth. It bit the heck out of it and wouldn't let go. Finally after what felt like 30 minutes, it let go.
My poor finger was throbbing like crazy.
The guy at the zoo gave me free tickets for my next visit for bringing it back.
xD
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I'm continuing observing the Robin family.
All 4 baby birds have lost 99% of their fuzz.
They are so big that they're squeezed in the nest.
Their mom try to teach them how to fly but only one seems to be getting it because it's been flapping its wings quite a bit. He might fly tomorrow.
There's another bad thunderstorm coming tonight so I hope they'll survive it.
Here's a http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/SSTG6/Animalz/RobinFamily1_zpsc70e7e6d.jpg taken through the window shade.

Showing 106-120 of 684