ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 274150
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I got thru the line at the DMV in about 10 min, despite that it was wrapped around the building thrice. Here's how...

Reservation line was this long:
////
Non-reservation line was this long:
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Yes, I had a reservation.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

A little late, but today in Computer Programming we're supposed to make a detailed step-by-step process on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and it had to be about a page and a half long. Well just simply explaining how to make a peanut butter and jelly is kind of no fun. So I added a little umf to it. I made it a kind of story called "Fifty Shades of Peanut Butter." Maybe I'll post it here sometime, I don't know.

And in that same class apparently someone found a way to play Halo on the school's computers. Of course we all played Halo.

I have a feeling this class will be pretty fun. For now at least.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Not any yet. Any suggestions? It is our independence day today.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

We took the baby swimming for the first time

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Learning for a quiz tomorrow.(really)

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Compared to Matt over here, i had a boring day. But interesting by my standards.

I parkoured today, finally managed to climb the whole swing set, fell a couple of times as usual.

Also bout 10 minutes ago i got my first Lamb Of God album, Resolution. So been listening to that. Im cool.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Today I finished painting the boring factory gray trim on my car a snazzy metallic gold! Now my car is ruby red and metallic gold. It looks wicked. |)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I, unfortunately, ate a ghost pepper today. I regret ever EVER eating that. I never thought a food could hurt so bad. If someone offers you a ghost pepper, don't eat it. For your own safety.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I wrote a poem today

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

1. I finished installing the infared lighting in the interior of my car. Now it feels like a submarine when I'm driving at night.

2. I almost choked on macaroni salad.

3. Posted my first comment on AG of a controversial nature in months and I'm proud of it.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I spent a good twenty minutes trailing round the school trying to get my new timetable sorted out because some genius in the office managed to remove all further maths lessons from the further maths class's timetables.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I went on a spree, and no it wasn't a shopping spree by SportShark.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I played a very long game of kabaddi today.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I drew a High Elvish mountain castle. I didn't fit the whole thing on the page and the base is too short, but otherwise it looks fine.

YouKnowItBby
YouKnowItBby
1 posts
Nomad

I played Mother 3 today. t-t

Showing 541-555 of 684