ForumsNews and Feedback"Good music" tag

3 4124
zortharg
zortharg
7 posts
Nomad

Pixel toilet needs to be added to the "good music" category because its music is absolutely epic almost beyond description (in small doses at least, yeah I would not want that to loop forever, but it only plays during the upgrade screen and title screen), and really fits the premise of the game. This is a work of fiction should also be added to it. And Electric Joint needs to be removed from it. Because its music sounds like a dentist's drill. And Armor Logic 2 should be removed as well, because its music is the sort of music that you'd never even notice if it was going on in the background. Kind of like elevator music. Hey, here's an idea. Play armor logic game with it on mute, but have This is a work of fiction open in another screen so you get the audio in that.

Also, if "No One Has to Die" ever ends up on armorgames, I vote it be added to that category. I'm unimpressed with the game, but the music was awesome.

http://armorgames.com/category/good-music-games

• 3 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I thought this was going to be a suggestion for a "good music" tag, and I was going to say that it couldn't happen because good music is subjective to the listener and not fact-based, but now that I know this tag exists, I'm sure there are hundreds of games out there that could be tagged as such.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Suggestion to add every single game to the tag

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Suggestion to add every single game to the tag

LOL

While I don't mind a catchy beat with my games myself, one doesn't go on the lookout for games just for the sound of them, no? Or does one?
Showing 1-3 of 3