1 posts
Nomad

Game will not load after merger

• 10 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Should be fixed now? If not, please message me on my profile.

GM1
GM1
2 posts
Nomad

Hi Ferret,

The amount of players since all of the recent changes have dropped drastically is there anything that you guys are going to do about recruiting new players?

Alexandra

lucyevony
lucyevony
4 posts
Nomad

maybe there are less players as we cant get into the game. game wont load, stuck at 0%. its been 5 days now and no one is responding to emails or forum posts !!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Let's callout @Ferret about this once more, shall we?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@lucyevony Looks like it's working good for me. How about you now?

lucyevony
lucyevony
4 posts
Nomad

@Ferret No such luck for me so far. But at least now the Mods are working to find out what the issue is . I have no idea, it was fine then one day, nothing cant get in. 10 days now . Oh well if they cant find a solution ill just have to find another game to play. Been playing castlot for 3 yrs now anyway lol. Thanks for responding.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@lucyevony Could you do me a favor and try another browser? Or you could test an "Incognito" window in Chrome, or a "Privacy" window in FireFox. Often times plug-ins will be the cause of this sort of issue.

lucyevony
lucyevony
4 posts
Nomad

@Ferret Yeah I've tried Firefox, chrome, Internet explorer and Safari. I also tried Incognito when it first stopped loading. Ive just rechecked them all again just in case . I even uninstalled and reinstalled browers. I've CCcleaned, checked for virus's and malware, defragged my computer. I dont know what else to do. The strange thing is i can play other games, i can log into kabam castlot, just not armor games castlot ! So I'm at a loss . Thanks for trying to help though. Someone suggested i cant log in if I'm already logged in. But how do i log in if it wont let me LOL

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@lucyevony Do you run any anti-virus software, firewalls, privacy software or security software? There are known issues with some blockers and firewalls especially. Hmm, very curious.

You can also try to contact Castlot here, maybe they will have an idea!

http://www.castlot.com/contact

lucyevony
lucyevony
4 posts
Nomad

@ Ferret Yes I run avast anti-virus. I dont think there are any issues there. I havnt changed anything and I used to have no trouble with access.

Yeah i do have the castlot team working on it. They asked me to do a speed test to check my network. Im waiting to hear back from them. But from what i can tell the speed test is ok. Ping 25ms, download 12.25mpbs, upload 0.83mpbs.

We shall keep working on it for a few more days
Again thanks for your help

Showing 1-10 of 10