ForumsNews and FeedbackWhere is the new Gemcraft?

10 5557
yroeht
yroeht
4 posts
Shepherd

It is supposed to go live today, yes?

Armor Games is awesome. Played through Building Rush two nights ago - good, good fun.

• 10 Replies
yroeht
yroeht
4 posts
Shepherd

According to http://gameinabottle.com/blog/2014/02/gcl-birthday-gc2cs-release-date/ it is supposed to be today. Very much looking forward to this one... :-)

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Latest statement

Quote of the release part part:

And to tell the bad news, due to technical entanglements and after syncing the release schedule with Armor Games, the release of the game was pushed back by yet another week, to:

the week of 24th-30th of March, 2014

Ideally (officially):
Tuesday, 25th of March, 2014

I know saying sorry a hundredth time doesnât help, I just hope you will enjoy playing the game so much that all this long wait and all the missed dates (including blogposts) wonât matter!

In a nutshell: **** happens, hopefully next week^^
yroeht
yroeht
4 posts
Shepherd

Thanks for this! "Blizzard 'soon', it is!" *Reeeeally* wish he would stop with the release dates. :-)

Rupyro
Rupyro
1 posts
Peasant

So much for "officially" March 25th.... still waiting...

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

So much for "officially" March 25th.... still waiting...

It's been pushed back to "the week of 24th-30th of March, 2014" so you'll have to wait until Sunday before you can start complaining about the game not being out when promised.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

It won't be launching today, we're hearing early next week. I won't be giving out dates, you haven't heard one yet from me.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

All what counts: its coming...
as long as they are not april fools with the release im fine (huh, hopefully i dont give a broad hint?^^)

LightWarriorK
LightWarriorK
48 posts
Shepherd

It's closer than it has ever been to actual release. [Note, it always has been. ]

I'm encouraged that there has been no post from GameInABottle about another delay....that means it's extremely close. The next we hear will be the release.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

You won't hear a date from me, I couldn't give one anyway. But that being said, early next week seems likely.

LightWarriorK
LightWarriorK
48 posts
Shepherd

Yep, I'm content to wait. Gemcraft games are of the highest quality, so I prefer waiting until it's "done."

Showing 1-10 of 10