ForumsGamesPockie Saint's Character Dissapeared.

4 33707
MinSulFan
MinSulFan
3 posts
Nomad

Hello.

As the title says, my characters in Pockie Saint's dissapeared. Her name was "Kerrigan", just leveled to 30 yesterday. But now, it is gone. When I log to the game it asks me to create another character.

What should I do?

If it helps, I play using "Incognito Mode". As for I don't like my brother to see what I do after I use the PC. And no. He doesn't know about the game and/or info of my account. He doesn't even have an account.

• 4 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Did you rasie it to lvl 30 in one session or was it more than one?

Playnig in incognito/privacy deny savings on "normal" flash-games (both local and online)... but i have no idea if this effects MMOs too.
If you play all in one session than using this mode could be the problem, but if you play it in several sessions to lvl 30, and use this mode during the other sessions, then, imo, this cant be the problem.

MinSulFan
MinSulFan
3 posts
Nomad

Just played twice. The first one was 'till level 28, the second from 28 to 30. Yesterday, I tried again (Still in Incognito Mode) and the character is backagain. I tried today, and character is there still.

I'm scared of loosing the character again and, this time, forever.

Is the Incognito Mode making some kind of error or what?

Thanks for reply.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Dont know if the mode will effect MMOs, my knowledge is limited to the flash-side of AG.

My best tip then: AG only host this game(s), so better ask the devs directly, on their own website.

l3edsheets
l3edsheets
9 posts
Shepherd

Jeez, I hate when things like that happens (Had experienced something similar from Wartune). If you can't fix it than you'll have to redo it. But since its a fast leveling game it should be easy to do.

Showing 1-4 of 4