ForumsThe TavernBattle of the Youtubers!!

22 6473
wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

So, I have finally thought of a battle idea that I *think* no one has already done. Mods, feel free to delete this if there is already a popular thread

The rules are simple. I will post two youtubers weekly, and you people will post your choice as to who is better, just as in battle of the brands.

If people have ideas for future battles, post them or comment on my profile.

Have fun!!

• 22 Replies
wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

And this week's battle is:

Smosh vs PewDiePie

BTW: I vote Smosh, if anyone cares

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I am officially boycotting the "Battle Of The" threads.

Fight me at the back of Walmart. 8 o'clock.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Smosh vs PewDiePie

I choose the "Inserting needles through my eardrums and eyeballs to never watch or hear those talentless morons again" option.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I'm quite sure a thread like this has been started & closed before.

wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

Oh, really? I didn't realize.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I vote for Pewdiepie. While most people point to his early days where he had the commentary skill of a hyena running for its life, he has mellowed out after reaching his countries full of subscribers and has produced great playlists, like Shadow of the Colossus and The Walking Dead series. Though he hasn't been doing much of that right now :|

See, three active people at the top of this thread? This is how you discuss a versus thread. What you don't do is the direct opposite while still posting in the thread. Because that's just ridiculous. You will take the increase in traffic and LIKE IT.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Smosh. even though pew is bigger, I like smosh's style more, and pew uses language to frequently and without reason. It is not even funny the amount he does.

~~Black~~

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Smosh. I've watched them for years, they never get old.

Also another "Battle of the" really? Why must we do this... Mino I must say I'm with you.

wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

[quote]Smosh. I've watched them for years, they never get old[quote]

I agree! I am practicallly obsessed!

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

See, three active people at the top of this thread? This is how you discuss a versus thread

But what they both do is done better (oh so much better) by other people, like TomSka or Nerd Cubed. I know for a fact that Pewdiepie's popularity is down to the youtube algorithm loving him. (He is a swedish man speaking english who has lived in Italy, and makes long videos)
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

But what they both do is done better (oh so much better) by other people, like TomSka or Nerd Cubed.

This would be fine, were it not that the two people currently versing are not those people. You have to....vote in comparison to the two people right now, based on their merits and strengths.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

You have to....vote in comparison to the two people right now, based on their merits and strengths.

Watching smosh would cause me to enter a rage slightly less quickly.
wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

It seems like this has gotten old, fast, so I'm going to start a new battle.

Tobuscus vs Ryan Higa

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

C'mon, Ryan has Dear Ryan and the iPod Human and stuff. It doesn't get much funnier than that. Oh and Dude vs Wild ^^

wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

Oh, wait, I forgot to vote! Ryan Higa! Has anyone else seen how to sing like your favorite artists? Or real life tv commercials?

Showing 1-15 of 22