ForumsThe TavernHow many fireworks?

11 2980
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

how many fireworks will you get this 4th of july?!?!?!

• 11 Replies
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I won't get to fire any...

The annual Control fireworks display was canceled after some civilians got curious...

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I'll just get to see a huge show that's boring because I can't shoot any of them off.. It's illegal where I am now!
But at my old house we hada tradition to blow up a doll as bad as we could and we'd get like 100 fireworks, the best things to use on those dolls are the snakes that grow it like grows right through them awesome
fun to throw firecrackers at anthills too

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

Ya I'm gonna shoot off a ton mostly spinners and like 15 roman candles. Lol I was so pumped when they lifted the fire ban for 3 days, 3rd, 4th, and 5th of July.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

oh, you wouldn't even believe how many fireworks we have...We got $500 worth of fireworks...we got HUGE fireworks

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

^ same wit my family.

at 4th of july like 3 neighborhood come over to my aunts. its like a HUGE party. there are fireworks,poppers, and food everywhere!

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

We always have are party on the 3rd and then do all our fire works on the 4th. Wow how can you afford to get 500$ worth of fire works!!! that would be like.... over 5000 spinners!!!

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Its illegal in my state for people to have fireworks displays of their own, sadly... so we have to figure out where we want to go to see them. Plymouth, albeit the 'birthplace of the nation' has rather mundane fireworks, so we're trying to find a better place this year...

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

we have these illeAL FIREWORKS AND WE INVITE A POLICE THAT WERE friends with and also we have this um 200 little tubes in one case that go wild one by one and we get close to them so we feel them hit us some times and one time we put a fire work on the curb of the road and it tippped ver and went straight into the neighbors yard its so cool!!!

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I caught my shirt on fire from firing bottle rockets from a tube once... good times..

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

im going to steal all my friends so i dont have 2 buy any....

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

im canadian so i dont celabrate 4th of july but for canada day i didnt get the stupid neighbors have there own little illeagal fireworks display

Showing 1-11 of 11