ForumsNews and Feedback[April Fools] AFD Coins?

67 31606
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

You coulda fooled me I'd been hacked.

So, um, wha-wha-what's it all about, really?

• 67 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Someone shoot that cat, please.

Coincidence or not, but, blocked or not, that thing seems to eat up quite some bandwidth btw. Needless to say it will still need weeding out before getting blocked.

Another thing is if I'd disabled ad blocking for AG, guess what, no longer.

EvilKittyCat666
EvilKittyCat666
45 posts
Nomad

Can't shoot me, because you FIRST have to catch me! And you can't catch me!!! HAHAAAA!!!

EvilKittyCat666
EvilKittyCat666
45 posts
Nomad

Can you catch me?

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1700000/Alice-in-Wonderland-1951-alice-in-wonderland-1758754-640-476.jpg

LTBeast
LTBeast
1 posts
Nomad

can we buy anything with em?

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

can we buy anything with em?

Like a highway to hell, maybe?
Kreistor
Kreistor
34 posts
Farmer

On Firefox, Right click on it, Inspect Element, then scroll up a few lines to find "AFD Widget". Removes it only until the page is loaded.

TonyWikrent
TonyWikrent
1 posts
Nomad

Effing software developers have fallen as low in my esteem as traffic engineers. I didn't ask for it, I don't want, just tell me where I can stick it up your hutt.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I know a lot of people think it's annoying but I actually think it's pretty fun ^^

LARRYTHESTRANGER
LARRYTHESTRANGER
3 posts
Scribe

Thanks Kreister ,,worked for me,, now I can go Play SS2 without trying to scroll the screen to select weapons.

EvilKittyCat666
EvilKittyCat666
45 posts
Nomad

I learned that with a lot of coins, I can buyz meh some foodh!
Or better... a muzzle for Doge! MHUAHAHAHAAAA

Meow?

RowdyRhodes
RowdyRhodes
5 posts
Peasant

If AFD Coinerator is a CAG April Fools joke it's a poor one. I could think of a LOT better jokes to pull. By the way if it's not a gag and is not a bug (just checked my system) how did you block it using AdBlock Plus? I don't know how to do that. Thanks.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Can you guys please stop complaining everytime a change happens to the site? Just give the thing a chance its only temporary anyway.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

If you want something less intrusive, then maybe next year we can bring back that gag where users voted a staff member off the team?

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Someone shoot that cat, please.

I picked the wrong day to leave my airsoft gun at home. Oh wait, I am at home. Purrrrrrfect...
billy1928
billy1928
1 posts
Shepherd

A.F.D. April Fools Day

Showing 31-45 of 67