ForumsThe TavernSo, what's happening here, folks?

61 16759
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

It's been a long, long time since I've been here.

• 61 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Oh hey look, old people.
I remember you guys, you were here for awhile after I first joined. I remember Asherlee threatened to ban me because I was stupid and did stupid things... heh... Yeah...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I am old now....sheesh.

A good deal has changed since I've been here last. I now own a business and am expanding it this year. I'm celebrating my 7th year with my significant other. We are looking at buying a house and my 20s are long gone.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

90% of the regulars quit. Unfortunately the Ghost of Fool's past killed us all and took over our accounts. Trust no one.

On a serious note, that is wonderful news, despite not knowing much in the first place. I have to add, however, it's enlightening to have a legend back.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Ye You were long gone when I came around. Might have been around when I first joined, but when I finally became one with the site for sure not ()

I now own a business and am expanding it this year.

What kinda business?

We are looking at buying a house and my 20s are long gone.

Just go to a bank, they have plenty of those there.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

We are looking at buying a house and my 20s are long gone.

That's a fun feeling, isn't it? 30 hit me like a train, and I came out from that wreck even more mangled than I expected.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I wasn't sure if this was an April Fools joke myself! I'm happy to see both of you.

Congratulations on the marriage!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I own a tree trimming, tree removal and landscaping business. I worked for them for a few years and then was offered take it over.
I'm now trying to expand to landscape design and open a nursery.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I'm now trying to expand to landscape design and open a nursery.

That sounds like a handful.

Hiya old people, you prolly won't know nor recognize any extension of me, but I know of you so... Welcome back? ^_^
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I rem'ber your name! Really vague on the who you are, though, oops.

Good enough! I only messaged with you once or twice.
I own a tree trimming, tree removal and landscaping business.

My neighbor at home owns a landscaping business.
Hiya old people, you prolly won't know nor recognize any extension of me, but I know of you so

So you stalked them.
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I own a tree trimming, tree removal and landscaping business.

Ash, I vaguely remember you posting a picture of a tree that had fallen onto the roof of your house and damaged it pretty badly?

Good luck with the landscape design and nursery. Will you form an army of small children to mow lawns and create rock gardens?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

It really does have to take a holiday where we try to deceive our fellow man as much as possible to get us all to come together :'(

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Welcome back, my name is Terry. You may not remember me on account of we've never met or seen each other before, but I used to be a user here too.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I feel like I took a hiatus because of how slow the forums are. I hate to say this, because I miss old Armor Games a lot, but it's really boring in the forums here. Of the topics that hold my interest they barely move a few posts a day.

Knowing myself, this will probably lead to my disinterest.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I hate to say this, because I miss old Armor Games a lot, but it's really boring in the forums here. Of the topics that hold my interest they barely move a few posts a day.

You could try making some threads and see how they go!
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

You could try making some threads and see how they go!

Absolutely. I won't give up so easy.
Showing 31-45 of 61