ForumsWEPRThe Terrorist wiki

1 4814
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Choose a terrorist group. Anyone, from around the world.
Now, put it in the following format:

Name: (origin language, short name and translated name)
Area of oporation:
Currnet leader:
Creator:
Info (goals, reason of creation, and so on)
Known supporters: (Countries or ethnic groups that support the organization)
Major acts: (big terror attacks, "achivments&quot
Still exist? : (yes/no)

Call dibs first and post later if you want a spesific organization but want to do a little research first.

P.S. A terrorist group: An organization which try to achive its goals by meanings of fear and aggresion, not ban the harming of civilians and use guerilla tactics (not using a uniform and so on).

• 1 Reply
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

A terrorist group: An organization which try to achive its goals by meanings of fear and aggresion

Wikipedia: In the international community, terrorism has no legally binding, criminal law definition. Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts that are intended to create fear (terror); are perpetrated for a religious, political, or ideological goal; and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants.

Note on answer: This is meant to target you, danielo, personally, not because I am an anti-zionist, but because I believe it to be true. If an American had started this, I would choose the CIA, a fellow Brit, MI6, and so on.

Name: Mossad (Institute) Israeli secret service.
Area of operation: Everywhere.
Current leader: Tamir Pardo
Creator: David Ben-Guiron
Goal: To protect Israel, by any means. âHell is paved with good intentions.â - Samuel Johnson
Known supporters: Israel.
Major acts: The 1988 killing of Khalil al-Wazir (Abu Jihad), a founder of Fatah.
The alleged killing of Salah Khalaf, head of intelligence of the PLO and second in command of Fatah behind Yasser Arafat, in 1991.
The killing of Zaiad Muchasi, Fatah representative to Cyprus, by an explosion in his Athens hotel room in 1973.
The alleged killing of Atef Bseiso, a top intelligence officer of the PLO in Paris in 1992.
Still operating? : Yes
Showing 1-1 of 1