ForumsNews and Feedback[Closed] HATE AFD Coinerator

8 6048
zaneoriginal
zaneoriginal
1 posts
Peasant

I absolutely without any question hate the AFD Coinerator &quotop-up" or whatever you want to call it. Even when you minimize it.

There are games I play where I want to use as much of the screen as I can without going into full screen mode.

I was actually going to pay real money in some micro-transactions on one of these games until that annoying AFD Coinerator BS started. Now, with my main account through Armor Games I have no intention of spending a dime until that annoying intrusive unwanted addition to the site is gone forever.

• 8 Replies
Doge
Doge
16 posts
Nomad

Down arrow on Much Coinerator

Press it

Press it now

Woof

24 hours of a minor inconvenience should not be enough for you to rage-quit a website.

If you got something to say, say it to my face

I mean, wow! Much truth!
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

In all sincere honesty, how is it that SO MANY people forget about April 1st?

Doge
Doge
16 posts
Nomad

April 1st Big Holiday
Much excitement
Lots fun

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

"Meanwhile, 103,041 people are participating. Maybe you could, you know, just wait a day for it to expire.

Seriously. It's already almost 10PM EST. Spend some time in the forums for a few hours. 24 hours of a minor inconvenience should not be enough for you to rage-quit a website."

24 hours of blocked access to all games causing the loss of months of game progress in many of those games is unfortunately not a minor inconvenience. It may have been fun for some, but I lost enough progress in games because the game-providing site stopped providing games due to a bug caused by a prank (and the fact that a moderator decided that mocking people reporting bugs and deleting their comments is appropriate as part of that prank). So really, I could easily see people using the site less because of unreliability of game access or because of inappropriate conduct by a moderator.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

There's a MMO that, if you stop playing for a day, causes you to lose months of progress? I was under the impression that it's a little exaggerated, most MMOs I've seen might have a weekly progression on Daily Rewards, but I don't think there's one that's so drastic?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Why are people still complaining about this? Its gone. Its done.

Also you might have deleted your cookies which most likely resulted in your progress being lost.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Progress is served onto servers for MMOs, was under the impression Erile was grousing about those.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This is now closed so nobody should have issues with it any longer.

Showing 1-8 of 8