Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Umm...hello

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 1, '14 at 9:22pm

ColdBlast12

ColdBlast12

2 posts

Hello, learning artist here. I've been in AG for awhile but I was surprised to find there was a forum here, this isn't my first forum, the forum I used to be a part of is dead and I was the last one(maybe?) to step out of the door, but enough about that.

Well to make my introduction short, I'm a sociable, sensible and friendly guy and I rarely make enemies.

Posted Apr 1, '14 at 10:22pm

eliakith

eliakith

2,143 posts

hello! welcome to the kingdom of ferret! Click on my name to become my slav-cough cough-friend! Yeah, friend!

Posted Apr 2, '14 at 6:25am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,579 posts

Knight

Hello! Ha... Ha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oops, sorry. Anyways, welcome to ArmorGames. Since its your first day I must offer you a cookie. It maybe kind of poisny tasting but trust me, you won't notice.

Posted Apr 2, '14 at 1:51pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Welcome. Hope to see some of your art in the future.

Posted Apr 2, '14 at 3:50pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,319 posts

Hello der! I am a weirdo, for your convinence.

Posted Apr 2, '14 at 5:43pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,625 posts

I see the majority of our welcoming wagon has already found your thread! There will be a few others I'm sure... and a shovel will certainly be in play somewhere! =)

But... welcome to Armor Games! There's a little corner of the community forums you might find particularly interesting; the AMW - Art, Music & Writing. Might want to check that out with your creative skills!

Welcome and hope to see some of your art soon! =)

Posted Apr 2, '14 at 6:50pm

09philj

09philj

2,268 posts

I was surprised to find there was a forum here,

So was I. It's a bit odd for a flash game site, but the political/religious debate is the best I can find anywhere. Go figure.

Posted Apr 3, '14 at 7:06pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

ColdBlast12 Welcome.

Show off your art! As a fellow artist I would like to see your work!

Have fun playing games... or making art!
Welcome and GAME ON... or ART ON

~~Black~~

Posted Apr 3, '14 at 8:22pm

ShinobiTatsu

ShinobiTatsu

12 posts

Welcome to the site. I'm new here too.

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 4:12pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

7,868 posts

Greetings good humanoid! I strongly advise you don't touch the cookie.
Look and feast your gaze upon the Armor Games landscape! Rolling hills, stunning mountains, and the mass of shouty people somewhere over there. And here, in the city, we have Admin Tower, Mod Barracks, and Knight Poky Stick that comes out of the ground. If you have troubles, you can go there.
DON'T EAT THE COOKIE OK
But you appear to be like me as well, I didn't know there was a forums for a good while. Well, tally-ho, avoid WEPR if you can because they like shouting.