Baron

Which ones did you get?

• 10 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Silver and bronze.

In my opinion I hope there's more of these type of quests.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Copper and silver, I was surprised when i seen my quest count randomly rise. Annoyed i didn't get gold :-(/ Won't ever be able to. I am happy I got them though, i do think they should be removed from the quests count on hero board. Place them along side Legacies though, to show certain feats you earned. I suggest call them limited quests or events. Something along the lines anyway.

I would like more type of these event type quests though.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

yeah I saw that i got the one of these and it was really cool!
Armorgames is one of the few places where updates actually are good for them. most sites i see nowadays are ruined by updates.
Good work Armorgames! keep it up!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm guessing you had to get a certain amount?

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

I'm guessing you had to get a certain amount?

Yes, for the copper 100k points was needed. For silver 1mil and for gold 5 mil.
MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

Bronze and silver, TBH I kind of wish they didn't show up, I'd rather just have all in game quests as it's always been for me... I'm not exactly proud of the fact that I wasted my time on AFD getting 1 million coins :S...it was just so addicting for some reason...I have self control issues lol.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

From what i have seen on hero board. The APD quests are not included on it. Is this the way it is meant to be or is it a bug?

I prefer not being included but only by design and not by bug :-)

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

It seems the issue i mentioned is now fixed. The AFD Quests are now part of the total quests.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We're discussing a game-only board as well as overall.

Akatsuki_Kojou
Akatsuki_Kojou
199 posts
Viceroy

Well, this is ridiculous. All this time when I found people with AFD quests, I actually thought you had to get 1mil. or something like that in a single turn to get the quests. After seeing this post, I opened my profile and went back two pages to see all three quests lined up nicely there. I honestly don't think I could have missed seeing them earlier. Guess, they were updated after I got more quests huh....

Showing 1-10 of 10