9,323 posts
Bard

Please let us know your issues below.

• 182 Replies
Sayric
Sayric
1 posts
Farmer

Is there a possibility to recover deleted on-line save? I've deleted mine and I would really appreciate if I could get it back.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@xroads42 @flarekitsu Please post bugs in the FAQ at the bottom.

@Sayric There is no way to recover a deleted save, I'm sorry.

Gurky
Gurky
20 posts
Bard

Quoting Toa_of_Pi on page 9:
"Is there any way to copy an online save to a local save? I wanted to load the game up, keep my browser open, and then play the game in a place with no internet connection. Since I am currently using an online save, I don't know if I will be able to save my progress if I do this."
I have internet issues and would like to have this feature so I don't get a spam of "could not save, check internet and try again"

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Gurky No, there is no way to currently copy an online save to a local save. Sorry!

brunowerneck
brunowerneck
3 posts
Shepherd

Even though I'm logged in, it seems GC2 does not recognize my online status and keeps asking me to log in to Armorgames. I try to login (again) and GC2 still won't recognize my online status and, therefore, won't load my online save.

This situation started to happen as of today. I played yesterday and it was fine.

I tried to play on all of my browsers (Chrome, Firefox and IE), with no success. I also tried to remove temp files and cookies but again no good.

This is very frustrating, specially because I bought the Magicians Pouch AND the Shadow Cores 40000 + 10000 pack!

brunowerneck
brunowerneck
3 posts
Shepherd

Please disregard my last post. I browsed through other forums and found out this is an issue regarding my internet connection.

It seems I cannot access neither https://services.armorgames.com/services/rest/v1/ nor http://armor.ag/

Interestingly enough, I have not changed any configuration in my firewall or hosts file so I hope my ISP will get back to work properly soon.

brunowerneck
brunowerneck
3 posts
Shepherd

For people having the same issue as I am, I have found a workaround. This is not a solution, but it will work.

I have installed a proxy tunneller called Hola (hola.org) and set it to load armorgames from USA (I'm in Brazil).
After that I could load my online save as if nothing had ever happened.

Please note this is not a solution, just a workaround.

philipp_ziehe
philipp_ziehe
1 posts
Peasant

I hope someone can fix this cause its impossible to play like this.

Bug:

No Popup Information on any Field
Popup Informations by mouseover still is working on the map but not on fields.
got Achivments blend in is working.
not enought mana text popup is also working

recent game activities.
Game buyed
played some endurenance modes
played trought the extra lvl
Advanced to hexile w

System Info:
Linux Mint 16
google-chrome-stable
Version: 34.0.1847.132-1

maybe related bug no beacons or manashard placement on field o5
reinstalled chrome... no change
started new game... no change

PS.: its next to impossible that my system updated itself since the bug is happening

lap724
lap724
1 posts
Peasant

I've been able to unlock up to hex Q, however I still do not have hex G on my map. Is this a bug?

System Info
Windows 7
Chrome

mistachampion
mistachampion
3 posts
Treasurer

My online save is gone. It worked last night. I refreshed and logged in again. Nothing. I opened another browser and started again. Nothing.
Help.

pryderi
pryderi
1 posts
Farmer

after reaching the w.lvl 20 or so, the initial mana is cut down to 400 - is it a bug or normal?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You get bonus mana dependent on unspent skill points. Every ten levels, your skill cap goes up. Since you put skill points in, your bonus mana goes down.

lylu87
lylu87
2 posts
Peasant

I cant access my saved slot for this game, I played yesterday, I don't understand why there is no slot saved today! need your help asap!!! I've been playing for months, always there is a saved slot, today there's not! :O HEEEELLLLPPPPPPPP

AzevedoG
AzevedoG
1 posts
Peasant

Why can u only use Paypal to buy the magician's pouch?

hbarudi
hbarudi
3 posts
Bard

I found a glitch in this picture, an orblet started going away from me in a straight line on grass, buildings, and trees and out of the map but didn't count as orblet lost, orb says its retrievable but I coudn't get it playing version 1.0.16 if that helps windows 8.1 and opera browser with latest flash plugin. See picture in the game comments.

Showing 136-150 of 182