Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Read FAQ] GemCraft Chasing Shadows Support

Posted Apr 10, '14 at 7:10pm

abe10

abe10

211 posts

Specific Field questions I'm afraid I can't help you with, feel free to go to the FAQ page though and leave a bug report for Peter.

Could you post a link please?

Posted Apr 11, '14 at 8:11am

7even

7even

5 posts

Please delete my online save file, It causes flash plugin crash eevery time when I press start game. I tries on 2 computers with 3 browsers.
Thanks.

Posted Apr 11, '14 at 9:49am

georgeshogo

georgeshogo

3 posts

Hi, can you delete my online save file? It causes flash plugin crash. Thanks.

Sorry, but still no deleted or no effect.

Posted Apr 11, '14 at 12:12pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,258 posts

Administrator

7even and georgeshogo I'm looking into this issue.

@abe10 FAQ is at http://armor.ag/GemCraftFAQ

Posted Apr 11, '14 at 12:15pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,258 posts

Administrator

@deanrivers This means it's viewing the version of the game your running as something offsite. So my gut says your trying to play it locally somehow, or have some strange plugin that doesn't let it play from our website. Could you please try all the browsers and confirm it's not working. Chrome/FireFox/IE. Additionally, if you have other computers - please test those.

Posted Apr 11, '14 at 7:15pm

googa

googa

4 posts

Hi, the game os playing ok until yesterday but it does not load anymore. All it shows now is a black or white screen. I ve tested a lot of things, chrome, IE, disabling antivirus and firewalll, login in and off, etc. Any clues?

Posted Apr 11, '14 at 7:18pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,258 posts

Administrator

Could you try a chrome "Incognito" window? What OS are you using, are you at home or school?

Posted Apr 11, '14 at 8:46pm

googa

googa

4 posts

Well, I tried the incognito windows but it didnt work either. Im running Windows 7 Ultimate at home. Tried control F5 several times, tried to play another armorgames.com games but nope. (Kongregate.com worked fine)

Posted Apr 11, '14 at 8:54pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,258 posts

Administrator

Could you screenshot the screen you're seeing? Very odd.

Posted Apr 11, '14 at 9:01pm

7even

7even

5 posts

Still not working, http://i.imgur.com/41UDyk7.png
Is not possible to erase online save data? Or maybe license transfer to a new armorgames account?

Reply to [Read FAQ] GemCraft Chasing Shadows Support

You must be logged in to post a reply!