9,323 posts
Bard

Please let us know your issues below.

• 182 Replies
Nemesis111
Nemesis111
6 posts
Peasant

Quick update on my ongoing issue, tis not just Gemcraft, tis all the games have the same problem?. Does this magnify the problem or help resolve it?

Neraqu
Neraqu
1 posts
Peasant

http://imgim.com/gc2bug.jpg
last monster its already dead but game not ending towers and trap dont shoot it

1GFMO
1GFMO
1 posts
Jester

Hi, how to convert online save to local? Or, how to get online save on my computer? Thx

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@1GFMO Don't believe you can, sorry.

@Nemesis111 Guessing it's the Ad Blocker that's the issue, either that or the Bing Toolbar. Could you uninstall both please?

dougan2469
dougan2469
1 posts
Peasant

Tried looking for a response to the problem I am having in the forum but not having any luck.... Anyway here goes... I cant access saved game files or purchased content for Gemcraft. Chasing shadows. Works on my lap top but not on my desktop.

The game runs fine but if I try to save to the armorgames server it asks me to log back in booting me from the game and making me reload. I have tried deleting all my local saves, deleting cookies, clearing my cash, smashing my face on the keyboard... nothing works. Any help you can give me would be great.

Rico50
Rico50
1 posts
Jester

Hello sorry for syntax errors I'm French and I use google translate for this post.
I made a achievements and now I do some more re reset (open tom chamber) because it is all you open it there's a solution to my problem?

thank you

With my pauvre english langage
I cant re make open tome chamber after reset achievement.
Have you a solutions for this ?

Thanks

BaneStar007
BaneStar007
1 posts
Nomad

I can't see where my generic win XP is vs "I spend cores" XP win is.. how can I tell if I've maxed out XP in a map or not, vs spent cores. Maybe just a 'cores spent' value to be shown? (or like GC1, the blue indicator around the map icon)

Gikame
Gikame
1 posts
Nomad

Ahm well
I dont know if this already got solved but i got this problem:
I want to use the serverslots for savegames since my firefox is a ***** and doesnt save them correctly but no matter if logged in or not it opens a new tab and tells me to log in ._.

archie456
archie456
3 posts
Nomad

I've got to ask a question about talisman...

I'm level 1837, I have 100 rarity fragments on all of my talisman other than the inner circle - these seem very difficult to obtain, of the inner ones I have one 100 one, the rest various from 90 to 99.

What dictates how a fragment is rewarded - I seem to get loads of outer ones, very few inner ones.

Also, I can easily get rarity 90 to 99, but 100 is very difficult.

Other than simply playing the game on the max level again and again, what can I do to improve my changes of an inner fragment of 100 rarity.

I usually play field Y6 on max traits on haunting...

Merry Christmas!

timkcraig
timkcraig
1 posts
Nomad

The info panel makes it impossible to click without turning it off with "." Not sure if this is a bug or just strange design

Dzjeetn
Dzjeetn
1 posts
Peasant

Gemcraft Chapter 0: Chasing Shadows won't load. Get black screen with Armor Games at top and Game in a Bottle at bottom - red outline of gem is drawn then it disappears and nothing, waited for 5 mins did not load. Checked Flash Player and it is up to date and enabled. Other games on Armor load OK.

Thermi
Thermi
2 posts
Farmer

Hi guys,

I'm level 120 and I play without the Pouch on Chasing Shadows.

I have a problem with my initial mana: with my skills points, xp and talismants and so, I can get a 1,057 initial mana bonus (for example). However, I start sometimes some games with only 400 mana... It looks like I can't get any initial mana bonus.

I wanted to know why and how could I solve my problem.

Thanks!

vivian_rogers_73
vivian_rogers_73
1 posts
Peasant

The hotkeys just stopped working

silverblade99
silverblade99
2 posts
Peasant

Game will not load. I get a red outline of a gem going around, than it fades and nothing happens. It looks like others had this problem a few years ago?

MartinFisher
MartinFisher
5 posts
Nomad

I've been trying to get Standalone Flash to read my online saves. It did once upon a time, but now it just doesn't seem to work.

I really liked it when it did work what with: Pale Moon being laggy, Firefox crashing, and Chrome... just no. Any help with this.

Showing 166-180 of 182