Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Read FAQ] GemCraft Chasing Shadows Support

Posted Apr 11, '14 at 9:28pm

googa

googa

4 posts

On Firefox at least the black screen with armogames and game in a bottle is being shown. loading veeery slow.

Posted Apr 11, '14 at 9:50pm

googa

googa

4 posts

I made it on Firefox. 30 min to load! in a 10 mb connection.
I think Ill keep my computer turned on forever until it work on chrome again. Thanks.

By the way is there a way to purchase the pouch outside paypal? My account isnt working.

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 2:28pm

oldmasterxd

oldmasterxd

1 post

after i finish endurance 8x xp i got level cap crash .... and now ????? cant even log anymore ........... any support ?

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 12:55am

38 posts

I passed the stage in endurance mode, received 4 e+21 XP and 9 000 000 lvl, played a couple stage with him, and the next day I went down to lvl 5590, and records remained the same, now I can't use the experience during this stage and to break the record is not possible, you either have to modify the mechanics allows to get to this level, or allow to receive 9 000 000 + lvl.
I do not speak English, to try to describe the method of obtaining 4 e+21 XP ?

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 10:47am

S3RIOUSS

S3RIOUSS

1 post

If there is " Auto Specific Gem " enchantment will be so good .

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 1:47pm

38 posts

I accidentally missed the battles with the first award for the compass, as I now open box D6 ?

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 2:50pm

Moulafrite

Moulafrite

4 posts

No loads ...

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 7:21pm

Erile

Erile

307 posts

I just want to point out that the "critical bug" which was supposed to be fixed in version 1.0.9a has not been fixed.

You still cannot access tome fields which require a specific skill to open the tomes if you do not have that skill.

Posted Apr 16, '14 at 5:26pm

peetsmail

peetsmail

2 posts

I just bought the magicians pouch hoping to play in endurance mode.
Guess what, NO ENDURANCE.
Do I need to finish certain fields first?

Posted Apr 17, '14 at 5:40am

ifju

ifju

91 posts

@peetsmail: You have to victory on a field, and then there is the Endurance button.

Reply to [Read FAQ] GemCraft Chasing Shadows Support

You must be logged in to post a reply!