9,323 posts
Bard

Please let us know your issues below.

• 182 Replies
shadownebula
shadownebula
18 posts
Blacksmith

i got barrage tome in "P3" instead of "R1", whilst the "Q6" map tells me the barrage tome is in "R1"

blackpaladin
blackpaladin
75 posts
Shepherd

The 10dollar shadow core bundle is more expensive per shadow core than the 6 dollar bundle. Is this supposed to be like this or is this a mistake?

blackpaladin
blackpaladin
75 posts
Shepherd

Also just noticed that the specter story page has a typo it says: "it can very dangerous" instead of "it can be very"

rob1179
rob1179
3 posts
Peasant

Switched to Chrome so eventually got it loaded - but it keeps crashing mid - level and taking me back to Armour (I'm not pressing back!)

Really annoying especially when near the end of a level have to start from scratch!

Anyone else having this problem, or know what to do to stop it happening?

buldozeer
buldozeer
9 posts
Nomad

Got stuck on level c2: it says 9 monsters attacking, but the map is empty and nothing appears.
Used trits for mana orblets and harder banishment.

retrorocket12
retrorocket12
4 posts
Peasant

demgar, yes you eventually are able. just is quite a bit into the game.

d3n
d3n
2 posts
Peasant

I have a corrupt save that is stopping me from starting the game. Clicking start causes the save boxes to swing in from the right side, but flash and my browser freeze when they should stop moving.

I got the bug where the game stops moving if you pause while the forgotten has control of the screen. I was in survival mode so I ended it. I had 41quadrillion xp and the game hung for about 5 minutes in the loading screen. After it finished loading, it went back in to the current level with no gems, no monsters, 0 mana, and no wizard orb. I gave up after 15 minutes and closed it because it froze my browser.

Is there anyway I can clear my online saves without being in-game?

d3n
d3n
2 posts
Peasant

I just had to wait longer at the loading screen and it fixed itself despite flash telling me it wasn't doing anything multiple times.
http://i.imgur.com/KCI68kb.png

Zlevin
Zlevin
1 posts
Nomad

after patch, i can t build any tower in B3 only gem drop lvl now?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

after patch, i can t build any tower in B3 only gem drop lvl now?

There is nothing wrong with B3. You can build traps.
balthasarK
balthasarK
20 posts
Farmer

Hi, when I completed field E4, I opened a tome chamber which allowed me to "learn 5 skills" (message left in the "victory panel&quot, cool!
Except it didn't! :-( The tome is effectively marked "chamber already opened", yet I'm left with the 5 skills already acquired...
Am I missing something?

zigemm
zigemm
7 posts
Peasant

Uhhh I have a problem, I became such a high level the game crashes whenever I try to load my file. I'm not even sure what level I am. I just did endurance on X3 with the corrupted mana and I got to about wave 800 or so when I lost. Then at the score screen everything was fine, but when I went to the map it just froze. Then when I refreshed and tried again it crashed when I would get to file select. D:

Oktavia_witch
Oktavia_witch
56 posts
Blacksmith

You didn't learn 5 skills, you just got achievement for having 5 skills.

balthasarK
balthasarK
20 posts
Farmer

Thanks Octavia! Common sense was what I was missing! lol

Seraphimel
Seraphimel
1 posts
Peasant

Hi,
I've got a problem with starting the game today. After a while I can hear the music but I can't see the game at all:

http://postimg.org/image/qr5t21u15/

I'm using Firefox but I have the same problem with Chrome and normally the game worked without any problems.
Does somebody have an idea what I could try?

Showing 31-45 of 182