9,323 posts
Bard

Please let us know your issues below.

• 182 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Those requesting purchasing solutions, that won't be done any time soon. Apologies, but we are looking at the feedback for the future.

morza05
morza05
4 posts
Shepherd

Field K1 used to give me two red/orange gems. Now they won't appear in my inventory. The level seems to be impossible without them at my level (30)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Specific Field questions I'm afraid I can't help you with, feel free to go to the FAQ page though and leave a bug report for Peter.

morza05
morza05
4 posts
Shepherd

There is another issue:

At level 29 I was given 800+ initial mana every battle. I leveled up and now they give me 472 mana. Can't do any level with this mana and the game has become useless.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

For bug reports, please post them on the FAQ page so they get noticed...

http://armor.ag/GemCraftFAQ

liku779
liku779
8 posts
Peasant

Please do check your assigned skill points every non assigned will boost your mana pool ((same for talisman)

Toa_of_Pi
Toa_of_Pi
1 posts
Nomad

Is there any way to copy an online save to a local save? I wanted to load the game up, keep my browser open, and then play the game in a place with no internet connection. Since I am currently using an online save, I don't know if I will be able to save my progress if I do this.

georgeshogo
georgeshogo
3 posts
Peasant

Hi, can you delete my online save file? It causes flash plugin crash. Thanks.

chrabaszc1988
chrabaszc1988
1 posts
Nomad

I really enjoy game but I have few issuses.

V 1.0.6
Achivments It's impossible to complete some achievements
- Almost - "kill a monster with your orb that would othwerise destroy your orbs"
- Flea trap - "kill 45 cursed monsters with your orb"
As far as I know orb can't attack anymore, so I can't get those achievements.

I can't earn "gain 500 xp from destroying beacons". I killed many beacons giving me way over 500 xp. I even killed some beacons giving me 20k+ exp. It has to be exactly 500 xp, it's bugged? I used to kill beacons from enraging waves and trait.

Progress bar doesn't work for Under Pressure ("shoot down 340 shadow projectiles" this achievement without progress bar is very confusing.

What are "grey trees"?

Unreached achievements are too dark to see image. I think you should add filters for easy search. Last small thing you could add is information when and where you got achievement.
http://i.imgur.com/C6iHfRJ.png

Interface
- when you duplicate gem (hotkey d) it should appear in top left corner so when I try to put it in tower/trap/amplifier it's first in line. Sometimes I want to duplicate gem from amplifier or trap but I have some "custom" gem in stash which I use for bombarding waves or something...
- starting gems should be in bottom right.

Priorites list
I feel like prioritets list needs rework. I usually use:
- nearest to orb
- random
- structure
- flying/highest banishment cost
- least hp

I don't like flying being combined with highest banishemnt cost. Usually I want to kill spectres and then monsters nearest to orb. Now I need to manualy change priority from "nearest to orb" -> "kill spectre" (if I can't click it) -> "nearest to orb". If I leave "flying/highest cost" I usually end up with flood of small monsters attacking my orb.. Not cool.

I think "highest banishment cost" could replace "giant". I never used it. Early on I used "highest armor" on armor tearing gems. I can see chain/poison/slow tower shooting swarmlings, but giants is pretty useless IMO. I never used it.

It would be nice to prioritise mana shards without shell > mana shard > low hp building > high hp building.

Please check "flying/highest banishment" for performance. It does lag my PC as hell.

Balance
I don't want to talk about exacly numbers.

- Chain and critical hit are great at any point of game.
- Mana leech shines when you have many skills.
- Bloodbound is nice early in game but later poolbound is better. Thats fine.
- Slowing gem is very strong combined with chain in trap.
- I used poison gem early on vs swarmlings, works fine. I didn't try to use it in later stages.

- armor tearing gem... Early on I used it when wave had 30 armor and I had like 30-50 dmg. I had to have it. Later on I figured out that I can take less skills and with additional mana buy +1 lvl gem... I feel like this gem is too weak compared to others. It doesn't scale. It's fine against shadows, but other than that it's weaker than critical dmg. It needs buff for example: stacking +% to all dmg (1.5% dmg, up to 300%?).

- suppressing gem - I never used it. Critical towers can one shoot anything. If I can't kill enemy in few hits then probably I won't kill him at all. Especially with "corrupted banishment". I think adding some kind of -0.025% to max hp would help alot. It wouldn't change anything early on but later I could use it to deal with very strong opponents. I think main issue is "heal on kill", is it lowered by suppressing gem?

Improving rmor tearing and suppressing gems would give me a weapon to fight banished monsters and alternative to mana leech+chain+slow+poolbound traps.

Endurance mode
There is 75% xp punshiment for playing enurance mode? I played it few times and didn't like it. I improved my xp by +25% and spent 3x more time than playing normal mode... It's more profitable for me to play few normal games than spent any time playing endurance.

Thanks for game I really enjoy it

ifju
ifju
91 posts
Shepherd

Armor Tearing gem: Enhance it with beam, and focus on the Shadow or high armor building. It has a role.

Ell1e
Ell1e
15 posts
Scribe

The game takes really long to load. I've read through this entire thread and it still hasn't fully drawn the gem outline. I'm using the newest Firefox and I have AdBlock plus, are there any known problems here?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Disable all add-ons.

tanner0042
tanner0042
1 posts
Nomad

What does the Magician's pouch do?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The details are in the game when you hover over the button.

deanrivers
deanrivers
4 posts
Shepherd

Game doesn't load. Using Chrome - Flash version 12.0. I get to the loading screen and then get "This edition of GemCraft chapter two: Chasing Shadows cannot be run on websites other than ArmorGames.com. Please click here to play the game:" You click the link and it takes around in a circle and you end up right back on the same screen.

Showing 76-90 of 182