Bard

Please let us know your issues below.

• 182 Replies
7even
7even
5 posts
Farmer

Still not working, http://i.imgur.com/41UDyk7.png
Is not possible to erase online save data? Or maybe license transfer to a new armorgames account?

googa
googa
4 posts
Peasant

On Firefox at least the black screen with armogames and game in a bottle is being shown. loading veeery slow.

googa
googa
4 posts
Peasant

I made it on Firefox. 30 min to load! in a 10 mb connection.
I think Ill keep my computer turned on forever until it work on chrome again. Thanks.

By the way is there a way to purchase the pouch outside paypal? My account isnt working.

oldmasterxd
oldmasterxd
1 posts
Blacksmith

after i finish endurance 8x xp i got level cap crash .... and now ????? cant even log anymore ........... any support ?

39 posts
Herald

I passed the stage in endurance mode, received 4 e+21 XP and 9 000 000 lvl, played a couple stage with him, and the next day I went down to lvl 5590, and records remained the same, now I can't use the experience during this stage and to break the record is not possible, you either have to modify the mechanics allows to get to this level, or allow to receive 9 000 000 + lvl.
I do not speak English, to try to describe the method of obtaining 4 e+21 XP ?

S3RIOUSS
S3RIOUSS
1 posts
Peasant

If there is " Auto Specific Gem " enchantment will be so good .

39 posts
Herald

I accidentally missed the battles with the first award for the compass, as I now open box D6 ?

Moulafrite
Moulafrite
3 posts
Blacksmith

No loads ...

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I just want to point out that the "critical bug" which was supposed to be fixed in version 1.0.9a has not been fixed.

You still cannot access tome fields which require a specific skill to open the tomes if you do not have that skill.

peetsmail
peetsmail
2 posts
Peasant

I just bought the magicians pouch hoping to play in endurance mode.
Guess what, NO ENDURANCE.
Do I need to finish certain fields first?

ifju
ifju
91 posts
Shepherd

@peetsmail: You have to victory on a field, and then there is the Endurance button.

Caliosthro
Caliosthro
1 posts
Scribe

Sorry, but how can I curse monsters?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Please don't use this as a bug thread or general GemCraft chat thread. Only post here is you have an issue that is harming your gameplay. If you have a bug, please check out our FAQ...

http://armor.ag/GemCraftFAQ

This also answers:

The game isnât loading. How do I fix it? (Linux)
The game isnât loading. How do I fix it? (OSX/Windows)
Canât buy game content, help?
Saved game is missing! Where is it?
Canât login to Armor Games, what do I do?
Trouble with a Quest in the game, where do I go?
Recent things fixed in the game?
Found a bug in the game, how do I report it?

jordansdad2014
jordansdad2014
1 posts
Nomad

[b]before I beat the level wear u get the freeze skill I had enough mana at the beginning of the level to create a level three gem a tower and a trap. but after I beat it I know only have something like 500 initial mana. I did lower any of my skills or remove any talismans. is there a glitch or did I mess something up by beating that level. if someone could explain what is going on that would be great.

peetsmail
peetsmail
2 posts
Peasant

I have an issue that is harming my gameplay. I purchased the Magicians Pouch but still cannot play endurance.

Showing 106-120 of 182