Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

I'm looking for some friends. I'm new here.

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 5:57pm

Daryl_Winchester

Daryl_Winchester

10 posts

I want to find some friends to play some MMO RPGs with me. Any good MMO games that you would suggest? I'm Daryl_Winchester a huge Walking Dead, Supernatural,and American Horror Story fanatic. I'm 16 years old.

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 7:20pm

ShinobiTatsu

ShinobiTatsu

12 posts

Hello Daryl! I'm also a fan of Walking Dead (slowly catching up) and I LOVE Supernatural!!! You can call me Neff. I'm 13.

As for MMOs and RPGs, I haven't found any SUPER good ones; I'm still looking.

Again, welcome, enjoy your stay and let's be friends.

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 7:26pm

Daryl_Winchester

Daryl_Winchester

10 posts

Awesome! Nice to meet you Neff. I'm glad I found someone who is also in to Supernatural.

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 7:53pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

7,580 posts

Greetings, Daryl_Winchester, newly initiated to the Armor Games "family"! Before we begin, I must inform you not to take any cookies from strangely dressed robots. They swing through this region on regular patrols, and offer cookies all the while. Or possibly fresh Storm milk, but I would not advise taking that either, no matter how convincing the robots sound.
I hold no great love for either Supernatural or Walking Dead, but I'm sure others here share your exciting interests. However, if you feel a sudden need to discuss Hetalia or KagePro, my profile is always open.
The only two MMO's I've actually invested a lot of time in are Wartune and Blade Hunter, but I wouldn't advise either of them to you. Instead, I must reccomend (sigh) DOTD, known as Dawn of the Dragons to some, but known by a completely different acronym to me. Everybody doesn't shut up about it. It's hideous.
And now, informalities aside, welcome to Armor Games, land of fertile hills, lush forests, and angry people who shout at each other in WEPR. Make sure you always have a reliable source to back up your argument or it doesn't count. Oh, and we have a vast selection of games here for you, why don't you pick out a few and try them?
As well as that, we have the Admin Tower, the Mod Barrack, and the Knight poky stick that comes out of the dirt. These are conveniently located near the Community, so don't forget to poke your nose in there as well. Sometimes, exciting things happen. Mostly, they don't.
And if you can find your way to the FGA, make yourself an account before we yell at the mysterious anon and ban it.
The Main Points: Never take cookies from Faceless Robots, Armor Games welcomes you, and FGA requires non-anons.
Tally-ho!

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 9:31pm

Daryl_Winchester

Daryl_Winchester

10 posts

Ok I will not take any cookies from robots. I will join FGA. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 10:12pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,425 posts

Knight

the Knight poky stick that comes out of the dirt.

We were planning on building a wood cabin, but as you can see, we didn't get very far.

Anyway, on behalf of all of us at the stick that juts out of the ground/potential cabin, welcome.

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 11:29pm

Daryl_Winchester

Daryl_Winchester

10 posts

Haha! Thank you

Posted Apr 8, '14 at 3:44am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

Welcome man. american horror story is an epic show.. i respect you already.. xp

Posted Apr 8, '14 at 11:57am

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

Welcome! Glad to have more AG members! The forums are a great way to get involved!

Welcome!

GAME ON

~~Black~~

Posted Apr 8, '14 at 12:17pm

royalguy

royalguy

150 posts

Welcome aboard Daryl Winchester. I suggest trying out Colony. It is the best game on armorgames.

Reply to I'm looking for some friends. I'm new here.

You must be logged in to post a reply!