Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

I'm looking for some friends. I'm new here.

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 6:07pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,202 posts

Hell-O and welcome to you ****ation, here is your shovel.

Strategy you say? I cant say anything about the MMOs, so lets talk about flash^^
I highly recommend the Creeper World Series (Training Sim (learn the basics), User Space (test your skills) and Evermore (a new map every day)).
Creeper World is some kind of TD, which are my favorites and cause they are also based on strategy ill throw a few more in:
- Kingdom Rush
- Kingdom Rush Frontiers
- Cursed Treasue
- Cursed Treasure 2
- Incursion
- Incursion 2: The Artifact
- Mushroom Revolution
- GemCraft series, special GremCraft Labyrinth and the brand new GemCraft Chasing Shadows

Besides these TDs ill have some more, non TDs:
- Battalion Nemesis
- Epic Battle Fantasy 4
- Crystal Story 2

Besides my few tips AG have a tag system, this includes also a strategy tag (its blue, so its a link (or a mods post, which is a slight different, lil bit darker kind of blue...^^)). Happy playing/searching^^

If oyu have any futher question(s) feel free to ask.

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 8:20pm

69_69_69

69_69_69

151 posts

Heyy. I'm giving out salty lemonade if anyone wants it. Salty lemonade is a great way to get out of school. Throwing up is great. Salty Lemonade everyone.

Posted Apr 29, '14 at 4:58am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

10,787 posts

Welcome to Armor Games @Daryl_Winchester! I don't play any MMO's at the moment, but I'm bound to run into you at our Forums! Have fun! =)

Posted Apr 29, '14 at 4:59am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

10,787 posts

And also welcome @IndianHipster, @MissLadywhitetiger and @countrygirl_5094! I overlooked your posts in this thread... if you want, and haven't made one yet, you can make a welcome introduction thread of your own in this forum! =)

Posted Apr 29, '14 at 8:28pm

red303

red303

4,103 posts

Hello to all the names MrDayCee mentioned above! I hope to see you around on the forums. I recommend getting on forum games, as it would be nice to see some new faces there!

Posted May 11, '14 at 8:32pm

sinhellsing

sinhellsing

362 posts

Hello and welcome, Daryl!
If you are into MMORPGs, I suggest you try out Aura Kingdom. I'm currently playing it and I have to say that it is awesome! It's in the open beta phase but my god, the game left me jaw-dropped.

You can dodge monsters' skillshots and - at least on my class - you have no mana and you can spam your skills. You have a companion, known as an Eidolon, which aids you in battle with skills/attacks/defences and you also got a different combo skill with each Eidolon that there is.

The game's great man!

Leaving the games aside, welcome to the Armorgames brotherhood! You'll find here all types of awesomeness; awesome users, staff, games, site, forums, clans and other thingies like that.
Shall you need a friend to chat with, feel free to hit me up!

Cheers!

Reply to I'm looking for some friends. I'm new here.

You must be logged in to post a reply!