Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Gemcraft CS: Secrets Guide (SPOILERS!)

Posted May 5, '14 at 12:42pm

ajktulm

ajktulm

2 posts

Hmm I got G4 after doing the rest of G, except G6... maybe it's a coincidence, maybe it isn't needed.

Posted May 5, '14 at 12:53pm

ajktulm

ajktulm

2 posts

Also can confirm that L4 isn't needed for L5

Posted May 5, '14 at 6:57pm

Ledrias

Ledrias

103 posts

Fun glitch, on X5, if you set it to a new difficulty or anything that adds waves, you still have to clear it by wave 99. otherwise it kills your orb.

Posted May 6, '14 at 7:10am

bilbaosong

bilbaosong

2 posts

Hi, I'm playing with a mac, is because of that I can't succed the compass stuff? As anyone of you any problems to do that with a mac?

Posted May 6, '14 at 11:47am

Erile

Erile

307 posts

bilbaosong, you have to be much more specific with the issues you are having with the compasses.

Posted May 7, '14 at 12:46am

osmoosys

osmoosys

2 posts

hi everybody.
what a good game ! but so frustrating not bein able to finish because of hidden maps. to me (i'm french), the compass method is very hard to understand. even for english people it might be i guess. can someone write a easier tutorial or release it on youtube for noobs as me ? thanks to all ... have a good play ...

Posted May 7, '14 at 3:30am

osmoosys

osmoosys

2 posts

ok i understood compass enigma.
thanks for comments and explanations.
very long quest and really very boring. so unfunny !? what was the aim ?
this is the shadow on this almost perfect game ... compass

Posted May 9, '14 at 9:12am

tcoveney

tcoveney

2 posts

if I did not finish the levels for compasses that revealed a field token can I get them another way?

Posted May 9, '14 at 7:31pm

Erile

Erile

307 posts

@tcoveney

According to the posts, you have to finish the level when the gem displays at grade 5. If you can't finish the level I doubt there is a way to get the reward.

Posted May 10, '14 at 1:50pm

player_m

player_m

89 posts

There must be a code like grey trees, but to make the gem symbols, towers, amp's, traps and much more like in Labyrynth
Can be called "Nostalgic Mode"

Reply to Gemcraft CS: Secrets Guide (SPOILERS!)

You must be logged in to post a reply!