Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Gemcraft CS: Secrets Guide (SPOILERS!)

Posted May 16, '14 at 1:28am

Erile

Erile

335 posts

@bbr

As previously stated in this thread, you get B6 by completing B1 on Glaring. It has nothing to do with the achievement for field B1. I just confirmed this myself 10 minutes ago. I completed B1 on looming multiple times and nothing, I completed B1 on Glaring and received B6 as the reward.

Posted May 19, '14 at 10:15am

Apper88

Apper88

1 post

Only L2 on Haunted difficulty is needed to play L5 free.

Posted May 19, '14 at 4:26pm

snowbenji85

snowbenji85

1 post

Hi

so what's with hex S? The hex is there but no fields on it....

Posted May 19, '14 at 6:06pm

psorek

psorek

448 posts

Probably next game in series or steam-exclusive material. Nobody (except devs) knows now.

Posted May 22, '14 at 1:16pm

hbarudi

hbarudi

5 posts

Third comapss reward field H6 confirmed.

last edited May 22 2014 01:17 pm by hbarudi

Posted May 22, '14 at 1:36pm

hbarudi

hbarudi

5 posts

Also 5th compass reward is N7.

Posted May 22, '14 at 4:53pm

fstr21

fstr21

4 posts

I Would like some help with my last 4 achievements

Green Vial- kill 75% of monsters with poison.. any tips on how?

Almost - Kill a monster with shots blinking to the monster attacking your orb that would otherwise destroy your orb... I have no idea what any of this means.

Ruined ghost town - destroy 5 dwellings..anyone know what field?

Snowball - drop 27 gem bombs while its snowing ... same as above. just dont know a good field

Thanks peoples!

last edited May 22 2014 04:54 pm by fstr21

Posted May 22, '14 at 5:44pm

psorek

psorek

448 posts

Green vial is easy. Put max points in at least poison and red and pure colors, all gems dual green/red and in traps and bomb waves till armor is above trap damage. Green ignores armor. There was a field (B,C hextile?) with no place for towers, it's ideal for that.

Almost - I don't know how.

Ruined ghost town - dwellings are these little buildings needing gem bomb to be destroyed. M7 field for me.

Snowball - every field is equally good, just have to play a lot and wait -.-

Posted May 22, '14 at 7:11pm

fstr21

fstr21

4 posts

huge huge help on 1 and 3 appreciated, I did some more research and yea, i found out snow is completely random,

I had a hell of atime finding the best spot for ghost town but yea m7 is good thanks.

Posted May 22, '14 at 7:45pm

XasdZbaa

XasdZbaa

9 posts

Almost - Kill a monster with shots blinking to the monster attacking your orb that would otherwise destroy your orb... I have no idea what any of this means.

If there's a shot from a tower flying towards a monster when it reaches your orb, the shot "blinks" to the monster. It's easy to get on F1, just kill all the monsters except one. Let it get banished several times until it's banishment cost is higher than your mana. Have a tower with the orb at the edge of it's range, click and hold the gem until the monster gets right next to the orb, then drop them gem back into the tower.

last edited May 22 2014 07:47 pm by XasdZbaa

Reply to Gemcraft CS: Secrets Guide (SPOILERS!)

You must be logged in to post a reply!