Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Gemcraft CS: Secrets Guide (SPOILERS!)

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 7:24pm

Hyppy

Hyppy

59 posts

First off, there are no way to modify posts here. Blame your lovely AG overlords for that mistake.

Edit: Language please. Thank you.

last edited May 05 2014 07:10 pm by MrDayCee

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 1:33pm

Erile

Erile

338 posts

Is there any response to the compass problem?

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 3:16pm

thebigbox

thebigbox

61 posts

You can entre the codes as soon as you complete teh field O6. It unlocks the field ''W'' which lets you see the far right of the map.

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 3:17pm

thebigbox

thebigbox

61 posts

What field are you stuck on? maybe i can help u.

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 6:27pm

zzxxzz3

zzxxzz3

78 posts

I have no idea how to make the compasses work. Is it the red loading gem outline that is supposed to change? No matter what I do to a compass, it stays the same...

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 7:13pm

Erile

Erile

338 posts

I have no idea how to make the compasses work. Is it the red loading gem outline that is supposed to change? No matter what I do to a compass, it stays the same...

It is not the red loading gem. On compass fields only, there are seven gems below that, each representative to a given field as fully described above. The above descriptions say that if you turn a specific compass the right number of times relative to the representative gem, that the representative gem shape of the seven will change.

The problem I am finding (as I described above) is that it doesn't work for me as described and I've been asking the thread initiators or people in the know to try and explain what might be off in the description.

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 9:52pm

zzxxzz3

zzxxzz3

78 posts

On compass fields only, there are seven gems below that, each representative to a given field as fully described above.

I just checked every single compass field, and the loading screens look exactly the same as every other level...could someone post a screenshot or something? Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 10:56pm

decay33

decay33

15 posts

Just some clarification on the Compass Screens

When you load the screen you will see
7 gems, these gems are represented by a field,
So the first gem is c2
the second gem is e3

C2, E3, J2, K2, O3, U4, and X7

so if you go into c2 and the first gem is a teir 2 gem, well you need to click the compass 3 times and make it a tier 5 gem.
once you load and confirm the first gem is a tier 5 gem, then go in to e3 and work the second gem to get it to tier 5

and so on. I am not sure the entire order, but I hope that clears up some things.

thx like and subscribe

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 11:07pm

trilo87

trilo87

1 post

just did the first set of compass to unlock d6 to set compass YOU can go back to map and reload/check do next 1 BUT when you get them all to 5 you need to beat that map to get reward .. so to change grade can just leave map to get reward when all are grade 5 need to beat map

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 11:30pm

decay33

decay33

15 posts

I got a lame talisman from it, level 30ish or so.

Reply to Gemcraft CS: Secrets Guide (SPOILERS!)

You must be logged in to post a reply!