Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Poppin' in!

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 10:55am

Cascadaaa

Cascadaaa

1 post

Whatsup guys!?! I've been playing flash games on the internet since like, 2004 across multiple different sites. So many of them hold a lot of nostalgic value to me and I just decided to try and relive playing through some of the older games I used to play. ArmorGames used to be a frequently visited website of mine (next to Addictinggames and Miniclip), and one of my favorite, so I decided to finally make an account here and play some of these games when I find a little bit of free time on my hands. This is my little introduction to the community 8)

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 12:04pm

09philj

09philj

2,081 posts

Welcome to the forums. You may find your greetings...strange, but we're just messing. You can always come here for help!

PS. Don't eat the cookies.

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 12:12pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,145 posts

Hell-O and weclome to AG, your ****ation just begun,

you can try, but nobody can whitstand the cookies, while your waiting take this shovel, handy on our boneyards, digging your own grave is much easier with one.
Where the yard is? Just follow the other victims to the northeast, avoid the pools of blood at roadside, its a mess to pull somebody out... and i wont do it!

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 2:18pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,326 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames, the place where you will eventually see the darkness. Would you like a cookie with poison or extra poison?

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 2:09am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

Welcome dude. stay chill and enjoy the site. x)

Posted Apr 17, '14 at 4:20pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Congratulations on finally making an account. Hope to see you around more.

Reply to Poppin' in!

You must be logged in to post a reply!