Voyage2

703 posts

Character Name : Aurrius the Pureâ¨
HP & Stats : 104/105 (Shallow cut on arm, partially healed.)â¨
Stamina : 35/35â¨
Concentration : 38/38â¨
Magic : 35/35â¨
Divinity (None?) : 35/35â¨
Race and Classes : Half Arefe | Freedom Fighter | Hunterâ¨Primary Powers (Stamina) - Rally Speech 9 | Adroit Strike 2â¨Secondary Powers (Concentration) - Hunter Bolt 11, Sword Dive {5 < UC}â¨Racial and Additional Powers (Concentration) - Adaptable Blessing 10, Adrenaline 1, Fire Ball/Bolt 19, Nonlethal Bolt 10
Avatar Description : Aurrius is a only boy from Pure family. He has black and short hair. Black eyes that are oblong a bit. He was 25 year old man, he always hunt for food at the forest.
â¨Languages : Koine, Sylvan
Clothes / Armour : Raw Hide | Metal Shield
â¨Weaponry (3/10) : Bows [Short Bow] & Arrows | Swords | Daggersâ¨
Inventory : Acid Vial (3/3), Raw Wolf Meat, [10/10] Days Ration packets & bulging Waterskin, 20 Candles in a satchel, Flint & Steel, 20 Meters hempen rope, Alixi's Elixir x5, Alixi's Energy Potion x4 , 30Ã.

Magic Weapon : {Amycticus (Balance 1HP : Equalises S &C)}Description : You can sense power within the blade. The blue metal of the blade appears to be iron; coated with Lite.

Pet : {Stinger, Bird of Prey HP:25 (Flight, Peck) [41 Concentration]} Pet description : Black Hawk with Black Eyes. A short beak and large nose hole at it's beak.â¨
Achievement : In His Zone | First Blood

"Okay, thanks for the information my father. Since I'm already here, destiny brings me here. I think there's something I need to do. By the way, while walking through my way here, something came in my head. The word PLAYER, can you explain me that my father ?"

Posted Jul 31, '14 at 6:57am

Agalias

Agalias

23 posts

Character Name : Resur Bladeâ¨
HP & Stats : 100/100 (Hungry.)
Stamina : 20/37
Concentration : 35/38
Magic: 34/36
Divinity (None) : 35/35â¨
Race and Classes : Silva Arefe, Knife Thrower, Geo-seer
Primary Powers (Concentration) : Makeshift Projectile 6, Throw Blade Pommel First 2, Slice-Rope {5 < UC}â¨
Secondary Powers (Magic) : Sense Earth 2
Racial and Additional Powers (Stamina) : Wilderness Blessing 1, Wild Instinct 5, Charm 17, Piercing Shot 5, Deadly Potsherd 6
Avatar Description : Female Silvan with braided dark green hair, green eyes, tanned skin with vine markingsâ¨Languages : Koine, Sylvanâ¨
Clothes/Armour : fitted sap-leather vest and belt, woven skirt and light cloak
Weaponry (3/10) : 2 long, slender knives, a dagger.â¨
Inventory : 9 Days Rations & Water, Alixi's Elixir x10, Alixi's Energy Potion x 4, 140Ã, Ceremonial Gaah Spatha, [4.5/5] Gorgon Tears Vial.â¨
Pet : -Name- {Shade-tail HP: 25 (Fetch 5C, Cloak 7M) [35 Magic, 40 Concentration]}
Pet description : Purple-furred squirrel with white underbelly.
Achievements : Pre-Emptive S'Trike, First Blood

I listen intently, intrigued by Baraâs mention of the prophecy, having read something about it on one of the more informed fansites. I move closer to hear the answer to Osirisâs question, adding âand how are the light discs connected with it?â

Posted Aug 2, '14 at 10:03am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Character Name : Osiris Rendale
HP & Stats : 99/100 ()
Stamina : 37/37
Concentration : 30/38
Magic : 36/36
Divinity None : 35/35
Race and Classes : Silvan, Telepath , Dueller
Primary Powers (Concentration) : Distant Speak 3, Cloud Minds 5,
Secondary Powers (Concentration) : Disarm 2,
Racial and Additional Powers (Stamina) : Wilderness Blessing 1, Wild Instinct 5, Charm 17, Piercing Shot 5, Death Glare C4
Avatar Description : Male, aged mid teens, has black hair, freckles, and a celestial nose type. Is slightly short with high shoulders.
Languages : Koine, Sylvan, Arkhe
Clothes / Armour : Raw hide, sewn maple leaf cape.
Weaponry (1/10) : Fish Knife.
Inventory : [10/10] Days Ration packets & bulging Waterskin, 20 Candles in a satchel, Flint & Steel, 20 Meters hempen rope, Alixi's Elixir x5, Alixi's Energy Potion x4 , 120Ã, Genh Ceremonial Rapier, Neonate Mind Sphere [Hp:6]

+

Primary Powers (Concentration) : Makeshift Projectile 6, Throw Blade Pommel First 2, Slice-Rope {5 < UC}â¨
Racial and Additional Powers (Stamina) : Wilderness Blessing 1, Wild Instinct 5, Charm 17, Piercing Shot 5, Deadly Potsherd 6
Avatar Description : Female Silvan with braided dark green hair, green eyes, tanned skin with vine markingsâ¨Languages : Koine, Sylvanâ¨
Inventory : 9 Days Rations & Water, Alixi's Elixir x10, Alixi's Energy Potion x 4, 140Ã, Ceremonial Gaah Spatha, [4.5/5] Gorgon Tears Vial.â¨
Pet : -Name- {Shade-tail HP: 25 (Fetch 5C, Cloak 7M) [35 Magic, 40 Concentration]}

Bara seems delighted to spread the news. "Well, it turns out that the Prophecy of Aerie's isn't a genuine prophecy, as it wasn't transcribed by a Time Seer. In the end it was really just a way for Aerie's to make himself a household name. About a month ago some forum-er named Anonymously Swifty posted the prophecy, you have probably both seen it right? Well, after that players kept finding these stone tablets at the end of different treasure-hunting adventures, and a mysterious absence of bosses and villains." Bara takes a deep breath and continues talking. "It turns out that Aerie's is the last of his species, the Lapiths ; green faced bird people who sound like they have an amazing divinity bonus..."
Meanwhile Ashley is filing his nails on the end of a small grimy dagger.
Bara turns to you/Resur "To explain what the light discs are for, they are sort of like... Basically, if you put them together and a light guardian 'Kicks' them, (that what Aeries said) then you can clear the dark mist from parts of the Outlands. Uncover a new part of Cycle. And according to Aeries an unlock a new Tu'Torial pit where his kind and others will be born from."

*.*.*

Race and Classes : Half Arefe | Freedom Fighter | Hunterâ¨Primary Powers (Stamina) - Rally Speech 9 | Adroit Strike 2â¨Secondary Powers (Concentration) - Hunter Bolt 11, Sword Dive {5 < UC}â¨Racial and Additional Powers (Concentration) - Adaptable Blessing 10, Adrenaline 1, Fire Ball/Bolt 19, Nonlethal Bolt 10
Avatar Description : Aurrius is a only boy from Pure family. He has black and short hair. Black eyes that are oblong a bit. He was 25 year old man, he always hunt for food at the forest.
Inventory : Acid Vial (3/3), Raw Wolf Meat, [10/10] Days Ration packets & bulging Waterskin, 20 Candles in a satchel, Flint & Steel, 20 Meters hempen rope, Alixi's Elixir x5, Alixi's Energy Potion x4 , 30Ã.

Magic Weapon : {Amycticus (Balance 1HP : Equalises S &C)}Description : You can sense power within the blade. The blue metal of the blade appears to be iron; coated with Lite.

Pet : {Stinger, Bird of Prey HP:25 (Flight, Peck) [41 Concentration]} Pet description : Black Hawk with Black Eyes. A short beak and large nose hole at it's beak.â¨

"Ah." Your father grimaces. "That is an ancient word ; it refers to a person who is so devoted to something that they occasionally loose sight of everything else. Both an insult and a compliment." Argentus shrugs. "Some say it is strongly connected to some people; especially the
Tuatha de torial, the stone born. But that means nothing now that everyone has been stone at one point or another."

Posted Aug 3, '14 at 5:29am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

"...Interesting." I say "Where exactly have you been finding these disks?"

Posted Aug 3, '14 at 6:05am

Voyage2

Voyage2

703 posts

"Thank you for a short information my Father. I'm nearly going to lose some money, due to I buy this sword. I'm thinking of living here, and work here also. I'm planning to join as a guard here my Father. I don't think if there's any Barracks here my Father. Will you allow me to join ?"

(( I assume there's a Barracks =) ))

Posted Aug 3, '14 at 7:57am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Character Name : Osiris Rendale
HP & Stats : 99/100 ()
Stamina : 37/37
Concentration : 30/38
Magic : 36/36
Divinity None : 35/35
Race and Classes : Silvan, Telepath , Dueller
Primary Powers (Concentration) : Distant Speak 3, Cloud Minds 5,
Secondary Powers (Concentration) : Disarm 2,
Racial and Additional Powers (Stamina) : Wilderness Blessing 1, Wild Instinct 5, Charm 17, Piercing Shot 5, Death Glare C4
Avatar Description : Male, aged mid teens, has black hair, freckles, and a celestial nose type. Is slightly short with high shoulders.
Languages : Koine, Sylvan, Arkhe
Clothes / Armour : Raw hide, sewn maple leaf cape.
Weaponry (1/10) : Fish Knife.
Inventory : [10/10] Days Ration packets & bulging Waterskin, 20 Candles in a satchel, Flint & Steel, 20 Meters hempen rope, Alixi's Elixir x5, Alixi's Energy Potion x4 , 120Ã, Genh Ceremonial Rapier, Neonate Mind Sphere [Hp:6]

(You accidentally posted Resur's bio.)

"We have only found one so far..." Bara admits ; she takes a small silver disc the size of your thumbnail. "They are rather rare ; the bigger the rarer. We got a tip off on where another larger one might be but..." She glances at Ashely and adds. "Clan members only..."

*.*.*

"You may." He says smiling. "Humanth would certainly benefit."

((See on the map the section marked 10 which is the Militia District ; more or less the barracks in segmented pieces. The old barracks were destroyed with the east wall not shown on the map, they are being rebuilt.))

Posted Aug 4, '14 at 1:04am

Voyage2

Voyage2

703 posts

Character Name : Aurrius the Pure
HP & Stats : 104/105 (Shallow cut on arm, partially healed.)
Stamina : 35/35
Concentration : 38/38
Magic : 35/35
Divinity (None?) : 35/35
Race and Classes : Half Arefe | Freedom Fighter | HunterPrimary Powers (Stamina) - Rally Speech 9 | Adroit Strike 2¨Secondary Powers (Concentration) - Hunter Bolt 11, Sword Dive {5 < UC}Racial and Additional Powers (Concentration) - Adaptable Blessing 10, Adrenaline 1, Fire Ball/Bolt 19, Nonlethal Bolt 10
Languages : Koine, Sylvan
Weaponry (3/10) : Bows [Short Bow] & Arrows | Swords | Daggers
Inventory : Acid Vial (3/3), Raw Wolf Meat, [10/10] Days Ration packets & bulging Waterskin, 20 Candles in a satchel, Flint & Steel, 20 Meters hempen rope, Alixi's Elixir x5, Alixi's Energy Potion x4 , 30

Pet : {Stinger, Bird of Prey HP:25 (Flight, Peck) [41 Concentration]} Pet description : Black Hawk with Black Eyes. A short beak and large nose hole at it's beak.

"Thank you my Father. I'll go and leave for awhile, I'll be back !." Id approach Stinger and Jane. "So... Will you two would come with me ?"

last edited Aug 04 2014 01:06 am by Voyage2

Posted Aug 5, '14 at 5:32am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

â¨Concentration : 38/38
â¨Magic : 35/35
â¨Divinity (None?) : 35/35

â¨Race and Classes : Half Arefe | Freedom Fighter | Hunter

Primary Powers (Stamina) - Rally Speech 9 | Adroit Strike 2

Secondary Powers (Concentration) - Hunter Bolt 11 | Sword Dive {5 < UC}

Racial and Additional Powers (Concentration) - Adaptable Blessing 10 | Adrenaline 1 | Fire Ball/Bolt 19 | Nonlethal Bolt 10
â¨
Avatar Description : Aurrius is a only boy from Pure family. He has black and short hair. Black eyes that are oblong a bit. He was 25 year old man, he always hunt for food at the forest.â¨

â¨Clothes / Armour : Raw Hide | Metal Shieldâ¨

Weaponry (3/10) : Bows [Short Bow] & Arrows  | Swords | Daggers

â¨Inventory : Acid Vial (3/3), Raw Wolf Meat, [10/10] Days Ration packets & bulging Waterskin, 20 Candles in a satchel, Flint & Steel, 20 Meters hempen rope, Alixi's Elixir x5, Alixi's Energy Potion x4 , 30

Magic Weapon : {Amycticus (Balance 1HP : Equalises S &C)}

Description : You can sense power within the blade. The blue metal of the blade appears to be iron; coated with Lite.

Pet : {Stinger, Bird of Prey HP:25 (Flight, Peck) [41 Concentration]}

Pet description : Black Hawk with Black Eyes. A short beak and large nose hole at it's beak.

â¨Achievement : In His Zone | First Blood

Stinger simply hops onto your shoulder ; while Jane politely declines, stifling a yawn. She ducks back into her hotel room for some shuteye.

((Maybe later in the case of the latter.))

((This is for if you travel to the remainder of the Barracks : ))
You arrive at the street devoted to the city guards and soldiers, named Bronze-plate Road. Small long huts are on either side of the long un-paved or pebbled road. Guards wearing plate armour and halberds, both made form light-gray speckled metal called Zinn, a metal rarer than it is useful (an icon of authority, you suppose.) The soldiers simply wear dark green war-coats with rawhide leather straps - on the wrists, forearms and at the waist- and pig iron falchions or rapiers accompanied by a slightly different war-coat. As you walk down the street you pass a man in a black war-coat drilling several initiates wearing a lighter green. Up ahead you see a man in a brown coat carrying the Generals Ensign talking to another man in a black coat with one purple sleeve.

*.*.*

Character Name : Qu-il
HP & Stats : 110/110 (Quantum Daze aka 'the Zen Ten' )

â¨Stamina : 35/35â¨

Concentration : 36/36â¨

Magic : 38/38

â¨Divinity (Aniad / Ani-Adus) : 35/35

â¨Race and Classes : Ex-Ul,  Beast Tamer, Geo-seer

â¨Primary Powers (Stamina) : Tame Beast 5, Tracking 8â¨

Secondary Powers (Magic) : Earth-Swim 20â¨

Racial and Additional Powers (Concentration) : Time-Soak 2, Volatile Blood [Passive], Wild Mantra 12.â¨

Avatar Description : Male, 28 yrs. old, Purple skinned, Yellow eyes, tall for age, Scars bite mark from early beast taming days on right arm.â¨

Languages : Koine, Chthoni, DeadSpeak.â¨

Clothes / Armour : Thick leather coat, light cloth shirt, jeans, boots.â¨

Weaponry (4/10) : Two small crossbows, dagger, knife.â¨

Inventory : Lock Picking Set,10 Days Rations, 20 Candles in a satchel, Flint & Steel, 40 Ã, Diamond-lace throwing net, [4/4] Vial of Alchemic Essence.
Achievements :

Time and space pass by, until spontaneously you are flung into one of countless realities. Energy compresses, converting into this worlds format, being quashed into its constraints. Energy compresses into strings into subatomic particles which bonds as atoms, then molecules, then fibres and proteins, alloys ; solids, liquids, gas.
Thousands of chemical reactions start and suddenly their is a Bong like an ancient clock coming to life. Gong. Gong-gong. Gong. Gong-gong. It is a heart beat. If you had been human you probably wouldn't have survived, not in one piece. But you aren't human. You awaken. Your eyes open and they are briefly blinded by Cycle's blue sun. Your eyes adjust to the light not by constricting muscles but by simply flashing completely white for a moment and reorganising their physical shape so that you are no longer blinded ; an instant transition. You sit up and find yourself in a circle of burning grass.

*.*.*
Character Name : Osiris Rendaleâ¨

HP & Stats : 99/100 ()â¨

Stamina : 37/37â¨

Concentration : 30/38â¨Magic : 36/36â¨

Divinity None : 35/35â¨

Race and Classes : Silvan, Telepath , Duellerâ¨

Primary Powers (Concentration) : Distant Speak 3, Cloud Minds 5,â¨

Secondary Powers (Concentration) : Disarm 2,â¨

â¨Avatar Description : Male, aged mid teens, has black hair, freckles, and a celestial nose type. Is slightly short with high shoulders.â¨Languages : Koine, Sylvan, Arkhe

â¨Clothes / Armour : Raw hide, sewn maple leaf cape.

â¨Weaponry (1/10) : Fish Knife.â¨

+

Character Name : Resur Bladeâ¨â¨

HP & Stats : 100/100 (Hungry.)â¨

Stamina : 20/37â¨

Concentration : 35/38â¨

Magic: 34/36â¨

Divinity (None) : 35/35

â¨â¨Race and Classes : Silva Arefe, Knife Thrower, Geo-seer

â¨Primary Powers (Concentration) : Makeshift Projectile 6, Throw Blade Pommel First 2, Slice-Rope {5 < UC}â¨â¨

â¨Racial and Additional Powers (Stamina) : Wilderness Blessing 1, Wild Instinct 5, Charm 17, Piercing Shot 5, Deadly Potsherd 6â¨,

Avatar Description : Female Silvan with braided dark green hair, green eyes, tanned skin with vine markings

â¨Languages : Koine, Sylvanâ¨â¨

â¨Weaponry (3/10) : 2 long, slender knives, a dagger.

â¨â¨Inventory : 9 Days Rations & Water, Alixi's Elixir x10, Alixi's Energy Potion x 4, 140Ã, Ceremonial Gaah Spatha, [4.5/5] Gorgon Tears Vial.â¨â¨

â¨Pet description : Purple-furred squirrel with white underbelly.

â¨Achievements : Pre-Emptive S'Trike, First Blood

[Revised]
Bara seems delighted to spread the news. "Well, it turns out that the Prophecy of Aerie's isn't a genuine prophecy, as it wasn't transcribed by a Time Seer. In the end it was really just a way for Aerie's to make himself a household name.
About a month ago some forum-er named Anonymously Swifty posted the prophecy, you have probably both seen it right?
Well, after that players kept finding these stone tablets at the end of different treasure-hunting adventures, and a mysterious absence of bosses and villains."
Bara takes a deep breath and continues talking.
"It turns out that Aerie's is the last of his species, the Lapiths ; green faced bird people who sound like they have an amazing divinity bonus..."

Meanwhile Ashley is filing his nails on the end of a small grimy dagger.

Bara turns to you/Osiris/Resur "To explain what the light discs are for, they are sort of like... Basically, if you put them together and a light guardian 'Kicks' them, (that what Aeries said) then you can clear the dark mist from parts of the Outlands. Uncover a new part of Cycle. And according to Aeries an unlock a new Tu'Torial pit where his kind and others will be born from."

(Osiris replied ; "...Interesting, where exactly have you been finding these disks?")

"We have only found one so far..." Bara admits ; she takes a small silver disc the size of your thumbnail from her pocket. "They are rather rare ; the bigger the rarer. We got a tip off on where another larger one might be but..." She glances at Ashely and finishes. "Clan members only..."

Then suddenly there is a sonic boom and you (Both Osiris and Resur) feel a ripple of strangeness across your skin. You look up and see a shooting star in broad day light rushing straight over your head. There is a crash. Behind you, someway off the path but nearby the meteorite crashes into the earth and an orb of black slime is slammed against the grass, which promptly lights on fire. The orb seems to react with the air and resolves in an emancipated humanoid shape.

Posted Aug 5, '14 at 6:09am

Voyage2

Voyage2

703 posts

â¨Concentration : 38/38
â¨Magic : 35/35
â¨Divinity (None?) : 35/35

â¨Race and Classes : Half Arefe | Freedom Fighter | Hunter

Primary Powers (Stamina) - Rally Speech 9 | Adroit Strike 2

Secondary Powers (Concentration) - Hunter Bolt 11 | Sword Dive {5 < UC}

Racial and Additional Powers (Concentration) - Adaptable Blessing 10 | Adrenaline 1 | Fire Ball/Bolt 19 | Nonlethal Bolt 10
â¨
Avatar Description : Aurrius is a only boy from Pure family. He has black and short hair. Black eyes that are oblong a bit. He was 25 year old man, he always hunt for food at the forest.â¨

â¨Clothes / Armour : Raw Hide | Metal Shieldâ¨

Weaponry (3/10) : Bows [Short Bow] & Arrows | Swords | Daggers

â¨Inventory : Acid Vial (3/3), Raw Wolf Meat, [10/10] Days Ration packets & bulging Waterskin, 20 Candles in a satchel, Flint & Steel, 20 Meters hempen rope, Alixi's Elixir x5, Alixi's Energy Potion x4 , 30

Magic Weapon : {Amycticus (Balance 1HP : Equalises S &C)}

Description : You can sense power within the blade. The blue metal of the blade appears to be iron; coated with Lite.

Pet : {Stinger, Bird of Prey HP:25 (Flight, Peck) [41 Concentration]}

Pet description : Black Hawk with Black Eyes. A short beak and large nose hole at it's beak.

Achievement: In His Zone | First Blood

I approach the man that has Generals Ensign. While walking I'll be carrying my Amycticus at my right side. When I get to the General, I quickly speak. "Hello sir, sorry for disturb. I'll make this quick now, so I won't bother you two talking. I really want to join as Guard."

Posted Aug 9, '14 at 2:00am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Character Name : Osiris Rendaleâ¨
HP & Stats : 99/100 ()â¨
Stamina : 37/37â¨
Concentration : 30/38â¨Magic : 36/36â¨
Divinity None : 35/35â¨
Race and Classes : Silvan, Telepath , Duellerâ¨
Primary Powers (Concentration) : Distant Speak 3, Cloud Minds 5,â¨
Secondary Powers (Concentration) : Disarm 2,â¨
â¨Avatar Description : Male, aged mid teens, has black hair, freckles, and a celestial nose type. Is slightly short with high shoulders.â¨Languages : Koine, Sylvan, Arkhe
â¨Clothes / Armour : Raw hide, sewn maple leaf cape.
â¨Weaponry (1/10) : Fish Knife.â¨

Resiting urges to cram daily rations down the entities throat, I wander over to it and give it the peace sign.

Reply to Cycle Online - Aerie's Prophecy

You must be logged in to post a reply!