ForumsArt, Music, and WritingBroken - Short film

3 5312
inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

Hey guys! My favortie form of art has always been film, and I just finished making a "Short film", so I was wondering if you guys could tell me what you thought about it! Tell me if there's anything I could do better next time! thanks!

Broken

• 3 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I agree with Matt, it would have been better with no dialogue. Apart from that, it really is funny, and the music really fits.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

It was quite amusing to watch! Where 2 fight, the third one gets 'the prize'...

I have to agree though that the glasses weren't necessary and came across as plain odd within the entire setting. Leaving the dialogue out of it would have made it a complete story, because the actions in there speak for themselves.

Good job! You should be proud! =)

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

Thanks you guys for all the positive feed back! its really appreciated! As far as the dialogue goes I wouldn't have included it, but this was a high school project and one of my partners insisted it was in there.

Matt, Thanks for the tip about copyrights, I went ahead and put the information in there! As for the fight scene you posted, I would have loved to do something like that, but working with high school "actors" that have never really acted a day in thier lives, that might have been a little ambitious Again thank you guys for the positive feed back!

Showing 1-3 of 3