Forums

ForumsQuests

Colony Defenders TD2 Quests

Posted Jun 11, '14 at 11:08am

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,159 posts

Wish there was a walkthrough or some kind of guide for this stupid game.
Most levels have a sort of theme going on (all ice/fire, ice from one side fire from the other), use this to get the stars you need to complete the final levels.

you could try getting 3 stars on casual and then using those stars to get 3 stars on normal.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jun 11, '14 at 8:57pm

pft

pft

526 posts

I have most quests from this but the Annihilation and Immaculate Victory. Mostly because it takes so long to do levels plus the last wave is normally when i am forced to use a spell or take base damage. TD's are quite annoying for me currently. I will do it along with the 2 gemcrafts but i am caught up in MMO's i am playing.

Posted Jun 21, '14 at 2:28pm

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

Wow...this was easier then I thought.
I got Immaculate Victory quest in mine first attempt.

Quick tips for this EASY quest
-Play level 8
-Buy 1 extra drone ( not anymore )
-Figure out your defense
-Send waves asap, because u will gain enough $$ to build a good defense. Don't bother much with minerals
-Last wave is tricky, I sold all other turrets and bought only Frost Cannons.

Its easier to say than do...but i still hope it helps.

Good luck

EDIT: Her is a picture of a good defense setup at the begging ( with one extra drone bought )

http://pokit.org/get/img/55af475a3b63b0d8acf5403259bb2a28.jpg
All max level expect for machine gun ( u level it as soon as u get gold )

last edited Jun 21 2014 02:30 pm by Yahel007

Posted Jul 5, '14 at 11:11am

bbadia

bbadia

3 posts

Immaculate Victory
Complete level 8,9 or 10 without taking any base damage and without using a single air strike.

I've completed the request but I can't get it.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Posted Jul 5, '14 at 11:43am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,896 posts

Are you sure your base was still totaly intact... and you havent use any airstrike (by accident)?
First time i try it i used an airstrike...^^ Then i try it again... and got the quest. no problem.
I would say try it again and make sure you dont use airstrike(s).

last edited Jul 05 2014 11:47 am by UnleashedUponMankind

Posted Jul 15, '14 at 12:34pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,258 posts

Administrator

@Gantic @MrDayCee

@TheRed555 mentioned he was having trouble with "Rookie Drill". Have you guys had any issues?

Posted Jul 15, '14 at 1:43pm

Gantic

Gantic

10,988 posts

@Ferret: "Rookie Drill" was one of the bugged Quests that unlocked after completing the first level instead of what it said in the description.

Posted Jul 21, '14 at 8:06am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,531 posts

What trouble did @TheRed555 have with the 'Rookie Drill' Quest @Ferret? It doesn't unlock? Or how to achieve it... =)

Posted Jul 21, '14 at 1:13pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,258 posts

Administrator

@MrDayCee I believe he couldn't complete it. If the original earners got it free for completing the first level due to a bug, it's possible that the later people are unable to earn it fair and square.

Posted Jul 29, '14 at 3:59am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,531 posts

If I remember correctly @Ferret, my Quest unlocked normally when completeing the target for the "Rookie Drill" Quest... I can't reproduce it though... hope he find a way to get it still? =)

Reply to Colony Defenders TD2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!