Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Gemcraft CS - Fastest Shadow Core Farming?

Posted Jul 27, '14 at 12:25pm

callmeishmael

callmeishmael

58 posts

Astro,
Thank you for this: "Tower, 8 amps around it. Make my killing gem of G1's : 1 red, 8 yellow, 7 orange, and 16 white."
I had powered through 140+ fields on Looming to get all of the Skills, done some Endurance runs to get up to the mid-1500s and now it's time to go back and clean up. By focusing my Skills to support your regime I freed up 49k mana so I am able to Send All Waves on Glaring and Haunting on every field. Takes a couple of minutes and I've harvested a ton of SC.
Nice work!

Posted Jul 27, '14 at 12:40pm

Astroshak

Astroshak

267 posts

I did run into the occasional stage that, for whatever reason, would not end favorably using that particular gem combination (as I said in the post you got that from, Orange/Yellow is a really bad gem combination).

Still, I'm glad that you found that useful.

Posted Jul 27, '14 at 2:37pm

callmeishmael

callmeishmael

58 posts

I did run into the occasional stage that, for whatever reason, would not end favorably using that particular gem combination...

Thanks for the warning. I'd just cleared Hex L when I read your comment. I bumped Mana Stream up to 26 +4 and created a 2R 13Y 17W killgem surround by YR amps. With just over 46k mana that allowed me a G7 killgem and G5 amps. That worked a treat on field M1, Haunting. Sent All Waves no prob - so far.

Posted Aug 1, '14 at 1:51pm

callmeishmael

callmeishmael

58 posts

A minor update. Reinventing the wheel for my killgem didn't work. Fell back on psorek's 32-spec in a tower surrounded by eight 16-combine yellows to start. From there it was Send All Waves and U upgrade until finished. Not interested in racking up a super score, just cleaning up unplayed fields. I have harvested more than 60K SCs though.

Posted Aug 3, '14 at 1:31am

AntonyLee

AntonyLee

2 posts

Do anyone know mouse macro farming on F1 work or not? simply set it up and let is run for days or night.

Idea: basically it let the computer play the game again and again non-stop alone.

Posted Aug 3, '14 at 4:51am

psorek

psorek

448 posts

I know people who do macro farm on f1. I don't know how do they do it.

Reply to Gemcraft CS - Fastest Shadow Core Farming?

You must be logged in to post a reply!