ForumsThe Tavern"The Good Ol' Days"

10 5498
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

I haven't been active in the forums for a long while now, and I was just wondering whether people still rant about the pristine of early Armor Games. It used to be quite the topic for conversation.

• 10 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

This site has been around so long, users of different generations have different ideas of what "The Good Ol' Days" are. I've been a part of this community so long that I've experienced multiple generations of "Good Ol' Days". Newer users from this period who stay around enough to become veterans will probably see this period as their "Good Ol' Days". It all depends on what your definition of "The Good Ol' Days" is.

People have stopped ranting about it for the moment, but I'm sure now that this topic exists, you'll see veterans flock by the numbers while the newer bunch sit and stare dumbfounded.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I remember you vaguely I think. Also, Emily's comments on your profile are hilarious.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

This is the only armor games I know.. and im still here so these days must be pretty good as it is.. xp

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Well... Most older users can agree that back when there were more people and active conversation that would be considered the "Good 'Ol Days" I myself do agree with this but I still wasn't here back in the &quoteak" of activity.

Well, welcome back!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Speaking of the good ol' days, it took me like five minutes to find The Tavern.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Speaking of the good ol' days, it took me like five minutes to find The Tavern.

I think I am finally used to it. Took me awhile to remember though. I still mess up from time to time.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Why is this in the Support section..that is just madness.

Oh and AG was best like 2012-2013 because, you know, nostalgia.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

The good ol' days.... *starts tearing*....I MISS YOU 2013!

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

"The Good Ol' Days"

I spent all my time in Forum Games racking up an obscene post count for no reason. I spent a little bit of time in threads outside of Forum Games, but not enough to gather more than a few hundred of those post things. I was also a terrible person in general back then, but that didn't reflect upon my internet behavior.

Those were the days.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I spent all my time in Forum Games racking up an obscene post count for no reason

Tell me about it... hahaha
Showing 1-10 of 10