Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Elder Scrolls Online, why it fails

Posted Apr 23, '14 at 4:33pm

ghost782

ghost782

44 posts

Dont reach to your keyboards nerds and fan boys, i am a massive Elder Scrolls Fan so know hate comments, please...
Anyway why this fails
1. The cost: one of the worst, $60 for an MMO but also, ALSO $15 a month....
wow um really to pull it off guys. This is always a problem, any MMO that to be paid is dangerous but usually turns fine but this is FULL PRICE let that sink in and again $15 a month that is a lot.
2. The bugs: Ok i know that MMO'S always have glitches and bugs but this one is full of server errors, crashes and me going through the world and landing in water and end up dead. $60 everyone, $60.

3. Gameplay: This holds on pretty good, for 5 minutes then you find out that everything is way overpriced eg: a horse can cost: 17,000 gold and ok that would be ok if you got a good sum of gold every time you did a good quest.
BUT... but, any enemy you kill they only drop one gold. one bloody piece of gold and if you kill a boss they drop 2 gold...oh mother of*%&* s*&% and holy *&%" an hot clod %^$&* in a hobos mouth and %&*%! you get the joke.

4.quest's. now my friend and i were playing this and i played this quest before him so i tried and help him but you cant, you cant return to that quest
so you get the thing a really ******* thing

Posted Apr 23, '14 at 4:46pm

ghost782

ghost782

44 posts

continue from other post

5. the map: this is a very big map and in each zone its 20+ hours of gameplay but when your in here you cant find anyone in the other factions than your own, unless you are in the PVP zone then yeah you will find them but this is a problem.

Sum Up: Damm this has so many flaws but even though the whole thing can be very entertaining but when you get down in it the whole thing fell so flat my *** is so sore for playing this more than 200 hours trying to find a awesome thing in it and there is no awesome battle in it (for now) and the fact of the bugs and the cost gives this a 5/10
If you are a awesome Elder Scrolls fan then yeah buy it but if your a guy who wants a good MMO stay away unless this price go's down or even Free to play yeah but now if you got the money yeah if not dont
Trust me i fell very sad for this not being a masterpiece but still a solid game again 5/10

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 1:55pm

AdamStormCloak

AdamStormCloak

16 posts

for a second there i thought you said the series.

would of posted like 10 hate comments.

Posted Apr 28, '14 at 3:44pm

ghost782

ghost782

44 posts

i and i am dumb reading over this say know instead of no

Reply to Elder Scrolls Online, why it fails

You must be logged in to post a reply!