ForumsGamesSeem to have hit a wall at 1500 - how to progress?

21 5119
rriparetti
rriparetti
32 posts
Nomad

Where should I be? In games I think the highest I've ever hit was 4B xp at Y4.

I run every trait besides shielding and manalock, and if I am on a regular map I do not use beacon.

At this point should I be using Black instead of white? What should my gems look like? My map? Is there a picture guide?

---------

Also, is there a list of maps that dont spawn beacons

• 21 Replies
psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

Use gems: red, 3x black, 4x orange for mana and red, 3x black, 4x yellow for killing. At g15 manafarm you add one g1 blue to it in order to slow monsters. Amplify manafarm with 6 black amplifiers. Max skills for at least used colors (red, orange, yellow, black), lower gem cost, pure colors, traps. Use haunting and maxed traits except manalock (beacons too!), do manafarm, anger every wave with high grade (10^6 times lower mana value than your mana pool) as much as you can do to kill (I do to 10^24 HP after manafarm is set up) etc.

rriparetti
rriparetti
32 posts
Nomad

Im confused about the high grade 10^6 part. What do you mean by that??

Im gonna try this right now and let you know.

Usually my magic gem bomb number is 9 per wave, and when I get a good mana farm going I typically do G20/25 9x bombs per wave.

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

If your mana pool is eg. 10^18, you anger by gems worth about 10^12 to 10^14 mana. I do 40-50 g25 gem bombs per wave.

rriparetti
rriparetti
32 posts
Nomad

Got it! So how do I know how MANY to use, though?

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

Look at your killgem damage multiplied by critical hit multiplier and it is about max HP you can kill. Anger to HP around it.

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

is there an easiser way to handle beacons when angering 40-50 times? ive tried putting a tower up everywhere on the field so they cant spawn but they push thruough anyways

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

You can kill them with your killing gem and immediately replace with tower. Only option I do know.

kevmasterzoc
kevmasterzoc
2 posts
Treasurer

would putting a g1 gem in all the extra towers stop the beacons? it may prevent the tower from being removed

Zwolin
Zwolin
17 posts
Nomad

Towers do not get removed.

I'm farming Talismans atm and trying to beat fields at max traits. I use 45-50 gem bombs in early waves to earn enough mana for my poolbound skill. I put towers everywhere I can, they never disappear.

Maybe it's time to change the tactic to bloodbound???

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

It is definitelly. Bloodbound grows much, much faster on later grades and also can be amplified. Amplifiers boost your manafarm like 3 times.

DJFaust
DJFaust
20 posts
Nomad

Play the game with Haunting difficulty + full traits. I got 2 billion exp on F1, 9 billion on F2 and 25 billion on F3... this is getting crazy.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

8.8 trillion on X4.

Zwolin
Zwolin
17 posts
Nomad

Isn't X4 best field to set up ?

It has the highest base xp and quite a long "common path" for monsters.plus a spot to set up mana trap + 6 amps

rriparetti
rriparetti
32 posts
Nomad

At what grade does black gems outperform the white gem?

Also, how would you even begin to play with manalock AND the shielding trait? Both are NEVER on for me.

gcl
gcl
2 posts
Peasant

For max XP you want all the battle traits set at the max (7). This gives you better talismans and more waves, as well. At high levels, manalock isn't really a problem -- you just have to make decisions five or six waves ahead, rather than every wave.

Showing 1-15 of 21