Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Seem to have hit a wall at 1500 - how to progress?

Posted Apr 29, '14 at 4:17pm

rriparetti

rriparetti

32 posts

Where should I be? In games I think the highest I've ever hit was 4B xp at Y4.

I run every trait besides shielding and manalock, and if I am on a regular map I do not use beacon.

At this point should I be using Black instead of white? What should my gems look like? My map? Is there a picture guide?

---------

Also, is there a list of maps that dont spawn beacons

Posted Apr 29, '14 at 4:45pm

psorek

psorek

448 posts

Use gems: red, 3x black, 4x orange for mana and red, 3x black, 4x yellow for killing. At g15 manafarm you add one g1 blue to it in order to slow monsters. Amplify manafarm with 6 black amplifiers. Max skills for at least used colors (red, orange, yellow, black), lower gem cost, pure colors, traps. Use haunting and maxed traits except manalock (beacons too!), do manafarm, anger every wave with high grade (10^6 times lower mana value than your mana pool) as much as you can do to kill (I do to 10^24 HP after manafarm is set up) etc.

Posted Apr 29, '14 at 4:52pm

rriparetti

rriparetti

32 posts

Im confused about the high grade 10^6 part. What do you mean by that??

Im gonna try this right now and let you know.

Usually my magic gem bomb number is 9 per wave, and when I get a good mana farm going I typically do G20/25 9x bombs per wave.

Posted Apr 29, '14 at 5:13pm

psorek

psorek

448 posts

If your mana pool is eg. 10^18, you anger by gems worth about 10^12 to 10^14 mana. I do 40-50 g25 gem bombs per wave.

Posted Apr 29, '14 at 5:17pm

rriparetti

rriparetti

32 posts

Got it! So how do I know how MANY to use, though?

Posted Apr 30, '14 at 4:03am

psorek

psorek

448 posts

Look at your killgem damage multiplied by critical hit multiplier and it is about max HP you can kill. Anger to HP around it.

Posted Apr 30, '14 at 1:52pm

ConnerC

ConnerC

652 posts

is there an easiser way to handle beacons when angering 40-50 times? ive tried putting a tower up everywhere on the field so they cant spawn but they push thruough anyways

Posted Apr 30, '14 at 5:14pm

psorek

psorek

448 posts

You can kill them with your killing gem and immediately replace with tower. Only option I do know.

Posted Apr 30, '14 at 6:45pm

kevmasterzoc

kevmasterzoc

1 post

would putting a g1 gem in all the extra towers stop the beacons? it may prevent the tower from being removed

Posted Apr 30, '14 at 7:47pm

Zwolin

Zwolin

20 posts

Towers do not get removed.

I'm farming Talismans atm and trying to beat fields at max traits. I use 45-50 gem bombs in early waves to earn enough mana for my poolbound skill. I put towers everywhere I can, they never disappear.

Maybe it's time to change the tactic to bloodbound???

Reply to Seem to have hit a wall at 1500 - how to progress?

You must be logged in to post a reply!