ForumsForum GamesThe Celebrity Game!

83 15253
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Despite the stupid-sounding title, Me and my family play this during long car rides and it is quite fun!

rules
You name a celebrity, well-known athlete in pro or college sports, historical figure, etc. who's first letter in their name starts with the first letter of the above poster's person's last name. If it's a singer or someone more commonly known by their one-word nickname, you go off the second letter in their only name. If it's a band or someone with multiple words in their name, you go by the first letter of the last word of their name. It'll make more sense as we go on.

Anyway, I hope you have fun and I hope this thread does not die in a week like all my others. Oh, and one more thing! Please not to constantly repost the same name every time a letter pops up. Be creative! I'll start off with A...

Abraham Lincoln

• 83 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Shakira.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Different people

I did say Kim Kardashian. Look at the end of my first post on page 4. Once again, not that it matters. There's nothing in the rules about it other than it being discouraged.

Henry Ford.
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Frank Sinatra.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I did say Kim Kardashian. Look at the end of my first post on page 4. Once again, not that it matters. There's nothing in the rules about it other than it being discouraged.

Ah I apologize I was looking at the wrong post.

Simon Cowell.
Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Caligula

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Amy Winehouse.

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Warren Beatty

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

and Brennus

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Sigrid Valdis
and finally: Vercingetorix

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Oi, no playing the game by yourself.

Brian blessed.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Benjamin Franklin (just saying, Averniraider, after Brennus there should have been a name with an r, because r is the second letter in Brennus. Sorry to all if I've been a bit tough with the rules. And thanks for taking my thread this far

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Frankie muniz.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Mark Twain

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters