ForumsForum GamesThe warped modern age of warfare.

664 99865
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Quick note this game will be quite realistic, and will require the use of logic, and thinking of multiple scenarios, as actions will have significant effects, choose your country wisely, as each country sees the war differently, and faces the war differently. If you have anything you'd like to be implemented please simply say so, I'll try my best to meet the demands of the players, while keeping the game as joyful as possible. As for how gruesome your experience should be tell me from a scale of 1-10 how realistic you want the game to be. *Make sure to keep an eye on the time chart, as events will develop over time*

The year 1914 of August. The world managed to steer from war as the German emperor was forced to hand his power over to the military, after a coup d'at making the monarchy a puppet of the military. The Austro-Hungarian Empire left with no ally was forced to leave Serbia alone, while shifting troops to the new annexed area of Bosnia Herzegovina. The Russian Empire with its own internal problems had to look to the West for assistance as uprisings started to erupt.

1915 The Russian Empire had started rapid industrialization, after Allied troops from France and Britain brought stability to the empire under the terms that the empire became a constitutional monarchy.

1916 Russia returns to an absolute monarchy, starting widespread anger. Resistance intensifies as the Bolsheviks continue to gain support.

April, 1917 Civil war erupts within the Russian Empire, as the Imperial Russian Army fought Bolshevik forces. After Bolshevik forces begin to gain momentum.

October, 1917 Bolshevik forces are defeated, and freedoms are granted within the Russian Empire.

1918 The German Empire, and the British empire make an agreement limiting their naval sizes Anglo-German naval agreement.

December, 1918 Bolsheviks in Mongolia begin to spread their ideologies to China.

March, 1918 China falls to communism, and starts to spread to East Asia in fear France looks to it's unresponsive government to interfere. Interference is denied and French radicals drive their president out of power putting Napoleon V which sends troops to South East Asia. Lenin with Bolshevik supporters, and Chinese supporters under Mao Zedong get into a bloody conflict with France over South East Asia, After all ports are nationalized china is isolated from the world, and begins, brutal industrialization.

June, 1918 China begins attacking Manchuria, and rebellion in Manchuria begins to intensify. The Japanese Empire declares war on Communist China and Mongolia, along with France.

August, 1918 Moscow falls under a communist coup uprisings spring up in the whole Russian Empire, in hopes of ridding of the monarchy completely in order to gain more freedoms promised under the Bolsheviks.

November, 1918 The Monarchy surrenders all of the Russian Empire to Bolsheviks While maintaining it's control of St. Petersburg, and lands around the city.

January, 1919 Imperial Japan, and France find themselves fighting guerrilla forces throughout Communist China, and India falls to Communism. Britain joins France, and Japan in it's war against communism.

February, 1919 The Greater U.S.S.R is established with Russia, Mongolia, China, and India Austria-Hungary begins to have trouble with its minorities once again, and is forced to be cut down to just Austria-Hungary in order to avoid conflict with the Greater U.S.S.R

January, 1921 War continues Austria-Hungary starts to have problems with communists, and eventually Hungary secedes from the empire and joins the Greater U.S.S.R.

February, 1921 Austria is annexed into the German Empire, the Greater U.S.S.R defeats France in South East Asia. Japan stands alone in Manchuria, but keeps a solid hold. France, and Britain fight to reclaim India.

June, 1921 The Greater U.S.S.R starts spreading its influence in Africa, and the pacific. The world seeing the danger of Communism begins to secure it's colonies, mandates, and dominions. Greater U.S.S.R begins to claim the Middle East.

November, 1921 The Middle East joins the Greater U.S.S.R., along with the Philippines European countries discover the import of weapons to Africa, and the Pacific from Communist nations. Italy, France, Britain, Japan, U.S, Turkey, and their colonies declare war on the Greater U.S.S.R. Germany remains neutral, and forsakes her colonies as they yield no real value to Germany, but upon food shortages declares war along the other nations, for territorial gains.
7 November, 1921 French forces refuse to aid the Prussian Empire as Germany refuses to hand back Alsace-Lorraine to the French Empire.
19 November, 1921 The battle of Konigsberg begins.
3 December, 1921 Siege of Konigsberg
22 December, 1921 Victory for Germans at Konigsberg
22 December, 1921 Ireland secedes from U.K. due to conscription and mass poverty due to resources being allocated for the war effort.
1 January 1923 Military stages coup and forces king to fully hand over power to the military thus naming Marshal Frederick. Militärische König Marschal Frederick, and the dissolution of all noble titles except for those that serve in the army. By law all children of Germany will need to rise up the social hierarchy without assistance from their parents, and all unemployed are to join the military/civil sector or be deported.
2 January 1923 German military state makes a locked alliance with Luxembourg, and Austria then annexes.
-Germany forms an alliance with Turkey alone.
-Germany ceases all trade with Europe except with America, and Turkey.
6 April 1923 Konigsberg is caught by a surprise full scale attack from the Soviets, and is burned to the ground.
8 of April 1923 St. Petersburg comes under a sneak attack, and falls to communist hands. The whole royal family is executed, and the heads are sent to Germany.
6 of May 1923 Japan and Germany send each other expeditionary forces of 500,000 troops that same day Women are allowed to serve in the German army, but is highly discouraged by society.
The character sheet, may be edited at if any time for realism, and if you wish to change your name, but country can't be changed.
------------------------------------------
Realism meter: 1-10 (Depicts the horrors of war, depending on the level)
Name:
Country: U.S, Greater U.S.S.R, Military Empire of Prussia/German Military State, Russian Empire(St.Petersburg and the land around it.)French Empire, British Empire, Japanese Empire, Colony Pacific, Turkish state, or African.
EthnicityOnly for Greater U.S.S.R), or U.S.
Rank: Private, or Conscript(If drafted into the army) Guerrilla(your choice if you're from a colony)
Bio:
-------------------------------------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/15
HP: 100/100
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: N/A
Inventory: N/A

• 664 Replies
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Realism meter: Let's go for a big ol' 6
Name: Sean Deane
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

XP: 3/15
Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Pvt's Adam, Josh, Gorg, Phil, Kaine, Bob, and Ailbhe.
Clothing: Trousers, colar less shirt, Jacket, Puttees, Webbing Equipment, Brodie helmet.
Inventory: Scoped Lee Enfield 10/50, 60 .303 bullets, Luger P08 8/24 32 9mm bullets

Officer Achterberg: Get a good sleep, you're free to explore the city, but don't wander too far.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Pvt's Adam, Josh, Gorg, Phil, Kaine, Bob, and Ailbhe.
Clothing: Trousers, colar less shirt, Jacket, Puttees, Webbing Equipment, Brodie helmet.
Inventory: Scoped Lee Enfield 10/50, 60 .303 bullets, Luger P08 8/24 32 9mm bullets

I head up to bed, "Make it a wild night for me will you?" I say to anybody going out. "No point being blurry eyed tomorrow..." I mutter to myself.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Realism meter: 7
Name: Rudolf Fuchs
Country: Prussian Empire (Because I'm old-fashioned like that.)
Ethnicity: N/A
Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
Injuries:
Kills:

"I am here to enlist, my friend. May I borrow a pen if I need to sign anything? I seem to have forgotten my pen."

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Injuries:
Kills:

The next day At the reichstag you see everyone lined up, the German soldiers seem ready, and prepared, but quiet awaiting someone, upon further inspection there are many high ranking soldiers, and imperial emblems. but someone seems to have arrived late, and is using you for cover at the back row.

Realism meter: 8, I suppose
Name: Isaak Diederich
Ethnicity: German
Bio: Isaak was a resident of Brandenburg before being drafted into the Prussian military. His father was killed in battle during the Austro-Prussian war, after similarly being drafted, several years ago. He is cold and calculating, and puts his country in front of his morals. There is no soldier more ruthless than him.
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Stalhelm, Trouser's, Tunic,Black leather boots.
Inventory: Mauser Gewehr 1898 5/50 fifty five 7.92 X 57mm

Officer Greimà Hazz: The Soviets, they've begun an attack on Königsberg, and the Kaiser, along with high-command want all available reserve forces to defend the Imperial Capitol, and it's our main supply line for the East.

Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
Injuries:
Kills:

Assistant: Well that's very kind of you, well here you go (hands documents over)

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Injuries:
Kills:

I peruse the documents to make sure I'm not selling anything beyond my own soul and sign what I need to. "Do you think they're going to just make me a common soldier?"

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots,Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 10/50 Sixty 9mm x 19mm parabellum.

Officer Hozzül: "Well Mr.Fuch's seems you're eager to serve your country, but I must tell you upon signing up you're immediately given the rank of an officer, and 4 years of obligatory service. So welcome to the Army My lord (Handing Mauser C96)"

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.

"Thank you. What will be my assignment?"

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.

Officer Hozzül: "You'll be under my wing as I shall teach you how to lead effectively, you have average scores in marksmanship, but are very courageous so your marksmanship is bound to improve in the heat of battle. As for where we are going that's Königsberg the soviets are launching an attack there, and as our responsibility we must go to defend the city. We were late to enter the war, and thought we'd be more prepared, but it seems we aren't, but that just awoke the German war machine."

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Injuries:
Kills:

"Things would be so much more simpler if the French weren't so infatuated with Alssac-Loraine. Konigsberg, hm? Prussia must have done something to offend them. Let us be off."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Injuries:
Kills:

I look around to the guy who's just joined, "Morning." I say to him in a hushed voice so as not to draw too much attention to him.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Senior Officer Hozzül.

Officer Hozzül: We simply joined the war for territorial gain to feed our population.
At Danzig
Officer Hozzül: Königsberg is a few miles away, but we'll be meeting up with company here, go to the armory at bay, and pick out a rifle.

Injuries:
Kills:

Random Guy: Can you cheer as loud, as possible along with your squad, so that I can get to my post? Please I don't want to be singled out.
The guy seems to be bearing the Royal crest in his uniform.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Injuries:
Kills:

"Give us something to cheer for and we'll do it. Always good to make friends, isn't that right lads?" I say to my squad.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Realism meter: 8, I suppose
Name: Isaak Diederich
Ethnicity: German
Bio: Isaak was a resident of Brandenburg before being drafted into the Prussian military. His father was killed in battle during the Austro-Prussian war, after similarly being drafted, several years ago. He is cold and calculating, and puts his country in front of his morals. There is no soldier more ruthless than him.
Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Officer Greimà Hazz.
Clothing: Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Stalhelm, Trouser's, Tunic,Black leather boots.
Inventory: Mauser Gewehr 1898 5/50 fifty five 7.92 X 57mm

Officer Greimà Hazz: Train. We'll first go to Danzig, there we will meet up with our squadron, and mobilize to Königsberg and prepare the counter offensive.

Injuries:
Kills:

Random Guy: "Uhm well... Cheer about how the power of the Prussian army can take on any opponent, and how the Empire will spearhead into the East." He gets ready to make a dash.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Injuries:
Kills:

I turn to my squad, "If we do this he'll owe us, which could come in handy at a later date, so we do this. On three start cheering at Prussians and how there doing so well on the front line and the such. Alright?" I look to each member of the squad in turn to see if there on board.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Injuries:
Kills:

The whole squad agrees, but Ailbhe stays quiet. Then they cheer, and following the rest of the Imperial soldiers start cheering with excitement. The guy makes a dash to the stairs unnoticed and crawls his way to the podium.

Then a Prussian General starts making a speech: "Heute an diesem tag, an dem die Sowjets es wagen gegen die herzen unserer Imperial Capitol alle kräfte werden mobilisiert, Königsberg, der tief verwurzelten Kräfte rund um die Stadt!"
accompanied with a translation. "Today on this day the soviets dare attack the heart of our Imperial Capitol all forces will be mobilizing to Königsberg to crush the entrenched forces around the city!"

Showing 16-30 of 664