The warped modern age of warfare.

Posted May 4, '14 at 5:47pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,495 posts

Realism meter: Let's go for a big ol' 6
Name: Sean Deane
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

-------------------------------------------
Level: 1
XP: 3/15
HP: 100/100
Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Pvt's Adam, Josh, Gorg, Phil, Kaine, Bob, and Ailbhe.
Clothing: Trousers, colar less shirt, Jacket, Puttees, Webbing Equipment, Brodie helmet.
Inventory: Scoped Lee Enfield 10/50, 60 .303 bullets, Luger P08 8/24 32 9mm bullets

"Neagh." I pause for a moment and run over to the lung shot private. "Eh guess I was wrong." I raise my pistol and shoot him in the head. I then lay on the ground and pull out my sniper. I scan for the enemy sniper with my scope.

Posted May 4, '14 at 9:03pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

I apologize for not being very active in comparison to everyone else. I'm assuming that it's like a soap opera and every time I get off everyone else gets on. :P

Realism meter: 7
Name: Rudolf Fuchs
Country: Prussian Empire (Because I'm old-fashioned like that.)
Ethnicity: N/A
Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
XP: 0/15
Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Senior Officer Hozzül.
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 10/50 Sixty 9mm x 19mm parabellum.

"Ja, right away," I hurry over to the armory and try to grab a rifle as quickly as possible.

last edited May 04 2014 09:06 pm by trooper555able

Posted May 5, '14 at 12:10am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Pvt's Adam, Josh, Gorg, Phil, Kaine, Bob, and Ailbhe.
Clothing: Trousers, colar less shirt, Jacket, Puttees, Webbing Equipment, Brodie helmet.
Inventory: Scoped Lee Enfield 10/50, 60 .303 bullets, Luger P08 7/24 31 9mm bullets

The sniper shoots towards your position, but the bullet misses as wind has picked up. The snipers begins to sprint to a new position, and a squad of Soviet rifle men have your comrades pinned, with a group of trench raiders going in.

Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 10/50 Sixty 9mm x 19mm parabellum, Arisaka type 44 5/30 thirty-five 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka

You find a foreign rifle an Arisaka type 44.

at the Imperial capitol you find warfare in the outskirts, but you're told to stay (clearly for being of noble birth.)

Posted May 5, '14 at 8:54am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,495 posts

Injuries:
Kills:
Inventory: Scoped Lee Enfield 10/50, 60 .303 bullets, Luger P08 7/24 31 9mm bullets

I empty my lungs, lean into the stock on the rifle and raise the rifle to compensate for the new wind. I then fire at the sniper. If he goes down then I shift my aim to the Soviets pinning my squad down, I pull the bolt to load a fresh bullet into the chamber. I then aim at the soldier who seems to be giving the orders. Emptying my lungs again I aim at his chest region and compensate for the wind again and squeeze off another round. Pulling the bolt again I attempt to do this for all of the enemy soldiers. If I missed the sniper then I adjust my aim taking into consideration my last shot and how much I missed by and I pull the bolt and fire again.

Posted May 5, '14 at 12:13pm

Arverniraider24

Arverniraider24

1,104 posts

Realism meter: 4
Name: Josef Strevlosky
Bio: Born 2 miles south of St. Petersburg, Josef was very much against Communism and the USSR. He volunteered to join the army, and just began training.
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: N/A
Inventory: N/A

I can still join, right?

last edited May 05 2014 12:15 pm by Arverniraider24

Posted May 5, '14 at 3:52pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

An Arisaka? Wasn't that used by the Japanese during WWII?

Injuries:
Kills:
Inventory: Mauser C96 10/50 Sixty 9mm x 19mm parabellum, Arisaka type 44 5/30 thirty-five 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka

I turn to Hozzül. "I do not wish to simply stand at attention and look pretty, sir. I'd like to help out with the war-effort. I'm thinking that if I must stay at base, what would be a good way for me to help? I was thinking supply distribution or medical assistance."

last edited May 05 2014 03:53 pm by trooper555able

Posted May 5, '14 at 8:02pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Injuries:
Kills:

Senior Officer Hozzül: Orders are orders! Follow the commands of high command in the reichstag!
Officer Hozzül walks away
The sound of battle seems to be intensifying.

An Arisaka? Wasn't that used by the Japanese during WWII?
Nope it was from WWI-WWII

Realism meter: 4
Name: Josef Strevlosky
Bio: Born 2 miles south of St. Petersburg, Josef was very much against Communism and the USSR. He volunteered to join the army, and just began training.
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: N/A
Inventory: N/A

In the outskirts you start hearing the roar of vehicles slowly advancing.

I can still join, right?
Of course! The game is open all the time.

Injuries:
Kills:

I empty my lungs, lean into the stock on the rifle and raise the rifle to compensate for the new wind. I then fire at the sniper. If he goes down then I shift my aim to the Soviets pinning my squad down, I pull the bolt to load a fresh bullet into the chamber. I then aim at the soldier who seems to be giving the orders. Emptying my lungs again I aim at his chest region and compensate for the wind again and squeeze off another round. Pulling the bolt again I attempt to do this for all of the enemy soldiers. If I missed the sniper then I adjust my aim taking into consideration my last shot and how much I missed by and I pull the bolt and fire again.

The sniper's completely out of sight, but then reappears, however you get a shot through their arm.

Posted May 6, '14 at 12:00pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,495 posts

Injuries:
Kills:
Inventory: Scoped Lee Enfield 8/50, 60 .303 bullets, Luger P08 7/24 31 9mm bullets

I pull the bolt back to reload and then I line up the scope to take a head-shot, compensating for the wind.

Posted May 6, '14 at 3:51pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Injuries:
Kills:

I curse under my breath and quickly look around for some non-combat role to play. First, I look around the command center to see if any officers need a task completed. If I find nothing there, I search the medical center for a doctor who needs an officer's signature or some such. My final destination for work will be the supply center. Maybe someone there needs an officer to over-see some distribution or at least accounting.

Posted May 6, '14 at 6:22pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Pvt's Adam, Josh, Gorg K.I.A, Phil, Kaine K.I.A, Bob K.I.A, and Ailbhe.
Inventory: Scoped Lee Enfield 8/50, 58 .303 bullets, Luger P08 7/24 31 9mm bullets

The sniper's completely out of sight, but a soviet officer gets into your line of sight.
Kaine, and Bob get killed during an offensive, but the rest of the squads reach the other trench.

Injuries:
Kills:

While straggling through the streets looking for a place to help, you're pulled by a Major, straight into the battlefield, and assigns you to a squad on route to the front lines, unable to speak you're left on a truck ready to move to the front lines, there are 11 more men on the truck with you all pvt's.

Reply to The warped modern age of warfare.

You must be logged in to post a reply!