ForumsForum Games

The warped modern age of warfare.

Posted May 6, '14 at 6:25pm

Arverniraider24

Arverniraider24

1,104 posts

Realism meter: 4
Name: Josef Strevlosky
Bio: Born 2 miles south of St. Petersburg, Josef was very much against Communism and the USSR. He volunteered to join the army, and just began training.
-------------------------------------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/15
HP: 100/100
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: N/A
Inventory: N/A

I dash cover, preferably a wall or the type and ready my weapon, just in case.

Posted May 6, '14 at 6:27pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,540 posts

Realism meter: Let's go for a big ol' 6
Name: Sean Deane
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

XP: 3/15
Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Pvt's Adam, Josh, Gorg K.I.A, Phil, Kaine K.I.A, Bob K.I.A, and Ailbhe.
Clothing: Trousers, colar less shirt, Jacket, Puttees, Webbing Equipment, Brodie helmet.
Inventory: Scoped Lee Enfield 8/50, 58 .303 bullets, Luger P08 7/24 31 9mm bullets

I shift my aim toward the officer, pull the bolt and aim at his chest. I compensate for the wind and fire.

Posted May 6, '14 at 6:37pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Realism meter: 4
Name: Josef Strevlosky
Bio: Born 2 miles south of St. Petersburg, Josef was very much against Communism and the USSR. He volunteered to join the army, and just began training.
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: N/A
Inventory: N/A

You hear a loud gunshot nearby, and find a scythe under your legs, as you entered a farmhouse, but accidentally drop a lantern.
You hear footsteps as someone approaches.

Realism meter: Let's go for a big ol' 6
Name: Sean Deane
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

XP: 3/15
Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Pvt's Adam, Josh, Gorg K.I.A, Phil, Kaine K.I.A, Bob K.I.A, and Ailbhe.
Clothing: Trousers, colar less shirt, Jacket, Puttees, Webbing Equipment, Brodie helmet.
Inventory: Scoped Lee Enfield 7/50, 57 .303 bullets, Luger P08 7/24 31 9mm bullets

The bullet goes clean through the chest, the man coughs out blood, and drops his gun as he falls into the trench.
Mortars start to pick up again, and you're forced to move into the trench ahead.

Posted May 6, '14 at 7:24pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Realism meter: 7
Name: Rudolf Fuchs
Country: Prussian Empire (Because I'm old-fashioned like that.)
Ethnicity: N/A
Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Senior Officer Hozzül.
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 10/50 Sixty 9mm x 19mm parabellum, Arisaka type 44 5/30 thirty-five 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka

"Names." I demand clearly, checking the foreign rifle to make sure it's at tip-top shape. Can't be too sure with imported rifles. Crappy express services, you understand.

Posted May 6, '14 at 7:48pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Senior Officer Hozzül. Pvt's.: Abigail, Adalbert, Conrad, Dietfried, Edmund, Emil, Erik, Falk, Gisbert, Hagen, Hartwig.
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 10/50 Sixty 9mm x 19mm parabellum, Arisaka type 44 5/30 thirty-five 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka

Pvt's.: Abigail, Adalbert, Conrad, Dietfried, Edmund, Emil, Erik, Falk, Gisbert, Hagen, Hartwig.

The Arisaka is in mint condition. the battlefield is getting closer.

Posted May 6, '14 at 8:01pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Senior Officer Hozzül. Pvt's.: Abigail, Adalbert, Conrad, Dietfried, Edmund, Emil, Erik, Falk, Gisbert, Hagen, Hartwig.

I place both elbows on my knees and clasp my hands together, praying a quick prayer before returning my attention to the others. "I would like you all to remain in pairs. The soldier that I assign you will be your partner and your responsibility. Abigail with Falk, Adalbert with Gisbert, Conrad with Dietfried, Edmund with Hagen, Emil with Hartwig, and Erik with me. We are fighting in our homeland Komeraden, so fight with high spirits and a happy heart."

Posted May 6, '14 at 8:33pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Injuries:
Kills:

Soldiers: Understood sir!
Erik: Sir what's your name?

Posted May 6, '14 at 9:33pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Injuries:
Kills:

"My name is Rudolf Fuchs, Herr Erik. I come from Berlin."

Posted May 6, '14 at 10:46pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Injuries:
Kills:

Erik: From house of Fuch's?!
Rest of the troops: House of Fuch's?!

Posted May 6, '14 at 11:20pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Injuries:
Kills:

"Yes. To be honest, I didn't think we were so... Well known?" I adopt a sheepish expression, branching away from the usual blank stare.

Reply to The warped modern age of warfare.

You must be logged in to post a reply!