ForumsForum Games

The warped modern age of warfare.

Posted May 6, '14 at 11:39pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Realism meter: 7
Name: Rudolf Fuchs
Country: Prussian Empire (Because I'm old-fashioned like that.)
Ethnicity: N/A
Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
-------------------------------------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/15
HP: 100/100
Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Senior Officer Hozzül. Pvt's.: Abigail, Adalbert, Conrad, Dietfried, Edmund, Emil, Erik, Falk, Gisbert, Hagen, Hartwig.
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 10/50 Sixty 9mm x 19mm parabellum, Arisaka type 44 5/30 thirty-five 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka

Just as things get awkward, the truck stops at the battlefield, the noise re enters and you're plunged straight into combat with your squad, all armed with Mauser Gewehrs 98

Posted May 7, '14 at 11:12am

Arverniraider24

Arverniraider24

1,104 posts

Realism meter: 4
Name: Josef Strevlosky
Bio: Born 2 miles south of St. Petersburg, Josef was very much against Communism and the USSR. He volunteered to join the army, and just began training.
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: N/A
Inventory: N/A

I have nothing but the scythe?

Posted May 7, '14 at 12:27pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,539 posts

Realism meter: Let's go for a big ol' 6
Name: Sean Deane
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

XP: 3/15
Injuries:
Kills: 1
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Pvt's Adam, Josh, Gorg K.I.A, Phil, Kaine K.I.A, Bob K.I.A, and Ailbhe.
Clothing: Trousers, colar less shirt, Jacket, Puttees, Webbing Equipment, Brodie helmet.
Inventory: Scoped Lee Enfield 7/50, 57 .303 bullets, Luger P08 7/24 31 9mm bullets

"Bah! Jesus." I say as I dive into cover, I pull the bolt on my rifle and strap it behind my back. I then pull out my Luger and look around for my squad or any enemies.

Posted May 7, '14 at 1:00pm

Arverniraider24

Arverniraider24

1,104 posts

and what all is around me?

Posted May 7, '14 at 4:09pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Senior Officer Hozzül. Pvt's.: Abigail, Adalbert, Conrad, Dietfried, Edmund, Emil, Erik, Falk, Gisbert, Hagen, Hartwig.
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 10/50 Sixty 9mm x 19mm parabellum, Arisaka type 44 5/30 thirty-five 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka

I form up everyone into a staggered arrowhead with a good five feet between all of our pairs, myself and Erik at the head, and move towards the sounds of fighting.

Posted May 7, '14 at 11:14pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Bio: Born 2 miles south of St. Petersburg, Josef was very much against Communism and the USSR. He volunteered to join the army, and just began training.
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: Scythe

A pile of hay, a wooden table several metal instruments on the shelves, a Ukrainian G.U.S.S.R soldier walks in looking around unaccompanied.

Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

Injuries:
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Pvt's Adam, Josh, Gorg K.I.A, Phil, Kaine K.I.A, Bob K.I.A, and Ailbhe.
Clothing: Trousers, colar less shirt, Jacket, Puttees, Webbing Equipment, Brodie helmet.
Inventory: Scoped Lee Enfield 7/50, 57 .303 bullets, Luger P08 7/24 31 9mm bullets

(Thx for adding ze kill was going to add that XP)
Achterberg: Offensive towards the next line lads, get ready! Saen provide cover!
The officer along with everyone else move in along with other squads.

Injuries:
Kills:

A couple of squads up ahead are preparing for an offensive with a lone sniper to compensate cover. Your men seem ready for combat.

Posted May 8, '14 at 12:12pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,539 posts

Injuries:

I put my pistol back in it's holster and grab my rifle, I scan the area ahead of my squad looking for any threats coming from the enemy front.

Posted May 8, '14 at 12:52pm

Arverniraider24

Arverniraider24

1,104 posts

Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: Scythe

(the scythe is clothing? I thought it was used to reap grain) Is the enemy armed?

Posted May 8, '14 at 3:41pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Injuries:
Kills:

"They seem to be down a few men. I need our best shot and someone who knows English to go with their sniper. If you lose your partner, get with the other person who has lost theirs. Everyone who isn't with the Allied sniper, follow me." As everyone gets into position, I bring the group forward, bolstering the other group's forces.

Posted May 8, '14 at 10:26pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Injuries:

A machine gun starts shooting, and a group of rifleman spring up in a counter offensive. There are many targets and a machine gun squad is quickly advancing forward. and another suqad goes to aid your comrades.

Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing:
Inventory: Scythe

(the scythe is clothing? I thought it was used to reap grain) Is the enemy armed?
LMFAO... Oh dear me fixed that
The enemy has a Mosin nagant with a bayonet.

Injuries:
Kills:

3 go to the snipers, and the rest burrow in with the other squad and start fending off the enemy offensive.

last edited May 08 2014 10:29 pm by Darktroop07

Reply to The warped modern age of warfare.

You must be logged in to post a reply!