ForumsForum GamesThe warped modern age of warfare.

664 100361
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Quick note this game will be quite realistic, and will require the use of logic, and thinking of multiple scenarios, as actions will have significant effects, choose your country wisely, as each country sees the war differently, and faces the war differently. If you have anything you'd like to be implemented please simply say so, I'll try my best to meet the demands of the players, while keeping the game as joyful as possible. As for how gruesome your experience should be tell me from a scale of 1-10 how realistic you want the game to be. *Make sure to keep an eye on the time chart, as events will develop over time*

The year 1914 of August. The world managed to steer from war as the German emperor was forced to hand his power over to the military, after a coup d'at making the monarchy a puppet of the military. The Austro-Hungarian Empire left with no ally was forced to leave Serbia alone, while shifting troops to the new annexed area of Bosnia Herzegovina. The Russian Empire with its own internal problems had to look to the West for assistance as uprisings started to erupt.

1915 The Russian Empire had started rapid industrialization, after Allied troops from France and Britain brought stability to the empire under the terms that the empire became a constitutional monarchy.

1916 Russia returns to an absolute monarchy, starting widespread anger. Resistance intensifies as the Bolsheviks continue to gain support.

April, 1917 Civil war erupts within the Russian Empire, as the Imperial Russian Army fought Bolshevik forces. After Bolshevik forces begin to gain momentum.

October, 1917 Bolshevik forces are defeated, and freedoms are granted within the Russian Empire.

1918 The German Empire, and the British empire make an agreement limiting their naval sizes Anglo-German naval agreement.

December, 1918 Bolsheviks in Mongolia begin to spread their ideologies to China.

March, 1918 China falls to communism, and starts to spread to East Asia in fear France looks to it's unresponsive government to interfere. Interference is denied and French radicals drive their president out of power putting Napoleon V which sends troops to South East Asia. Lenin with Bolshevik supporters, and Chinese supporters under Mao Zedong get into a bloody conflict with France over South East Asia, After all ports are nationalized china is isolated from the world, and begins, brutal industrialization.

June, 1918 China begins attacking Manchuria, and rebellion in Manchuria begins to intensify. The Japanese Empire declares war on Communist China and Mongolia, along with France.

August, 1918 Moscow falls under a communist coup uprisings spring up in the whole Russian Empire, in hopes of ridding of the monarchy completely in order to gain more freedoms promised under the Bolsheviks.

November, 1918 The Monarchy surrenders all of the Russian Empire to Bolsheviks While maintaining it's control of St. Petersburg, and lands around the city.

January, 1919 Imperial Japan, and France find themselves fighting guerrilla forces throughout Communist China, and India falls to Communism. Britain joins France, and Japan in it's war against communism.

February, 1919 The Greater U.S.S.R is established with Russia, Mongolia, China, and India Austria-Hungary begins to have trouble with its minorities once again, and is forced to be cut down to just Austria-Hungary in order to avoid conflict with the Greater U.S.S.R

January, 1921 War continues Austria-Hungary starts to have problems with communists, and eventually Hungary secedes from the empire and joins the Greater U.S.S.R.

February, 1921 Austria is annexed into the German Empire, the Greater U.S.S.R defeats France in South East Asia. Japan stands alone in Manchuria, but keeps a solid hold. France, and Britain fight to reclaim India.

June, 1921 The Greater U.S.S.R starts spreading its influence in Africa, and the pacific. The world seeing the danger of Communism begins to secure it's colonies, mandates, and dominions. Greater U.S.S.R begins to claim the Middle East.

November, 1921 The Middle East joins the Greater U.S.S.R., along with the Philippines European countries discover the import of weapons to Africa, and the Pacific from Communist nations. Italy, France, Britain, Japan, U.S, Turkey, and their colonies declare war on the Greater U.S.S.R. Germany remains neutral, and forsakes her colonies as they yield no real value to Germany, but upon food shortages declares war along the other nations, for territorial gains.
7 November, 1921 French forces refuse to aid the Prussian Empire as Germany refuses to hand back Alsace-Lorraine to the French Empire.
19 November, 1921 The battle of Konigsberg begins.
3 December, 1921 Siege of Konigsberg
22 December, 1921 Victory for Germans at Konigsberg
22 December, 1921 Ireland secedes from U.K. due to conscription and mass poverty due to resources being allocated for the war effort.
1 January 1923 Military stages coup and forces king to fully hand over power to the military thus naming Marshal Frederick. Militärische König Marschal Frederick, and the dissolution of all noble titles except for those that serve in the army. By law all children of Germany will need to rise up the social hierarchy without assistance from their parents, and all unemployed are to join the military/civil sector or be deported.
2 January 1923 German military state makes a locked alliance with Luxembourg, and Austria then annexes.
-Germany forms an alliance with Turkey alone.
-Germany ceases all trade with Europe except with America, and Turkey.
6 April 1923 Konigsberg is caught by a surprise full scale attack from the Soviets, and is burned to the ground.
8 of April 1923 St. Petersburg comes under a sneak attack, and falls to communist hands. The whole royal family is executed, and the heads are sent to Germany.
6 of May 1923 Japan and Germany send each other expeditionary forces of 500,000 troops that same day Women are allowed to serve in the German army, but is highly discouraged by society.
The character sheet, may be edited at if any time for realism, and if you wish to change your name, but country can't be changed.
------------------------------------------
Realism meter: 1-10 (Depicts the horrors of war, depending on the level)
Name:
Country: U.S, Greater U.S.S.R, Military Empire of Prussia/German Military State, Russian Empire(St.Petersburg and the land around it.)French Empire, British Empire, Japanese Empire, Colony Pacific, Turkish state, or African.
EthnicityOnly for Greater U.S.S.R), or U.S.
Rank: Private, or Conscript(If drafted into the army) Guerrilla(your choice if you're from a colony)
Bio:
-------------------------------------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/15
HP: 100/100
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: N/A
Inventory: N/A

• 664 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Realism meter: Let's go for a big ol' 6
Name: Sean Deane
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

Level: 3
XP: 2/45
HP: 66/100
Injuries: Shoulder, Pelvis.
Kills: 8
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg Injured, and Ailbe.
Clothing: Civilian clothing, and guitar case. Trousers, collarless shirt, Officers Jacket, Basic field gear, Stalhelm, black military boots, P08 Holster.
Inventory: Gewehr 22-A w/ Ajack scope 10/40 fifty 7.92 X 57mm mauser , Scoped Lee Enfield 5/45, 57 .303 bullets, Luger P08 7/24 31 9mm bullets, Officers sword.

I look at my Da, "IRA. I knew he'd do it. He always wanted to fight in the war but he said he wouldn't leave Ireland if he could fight here first."

I turn to my mam, "He gets that from you you know." I say with a smile, "As do I."

"It runs through everyone in the south, it's what we do, you know." I whisper back.

I'm taken aback for a moment, "Ah, sir I didn't expect to see you here." I say, a tinge of confusion in my voice.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

Clothing: Civilian clothing, and guitar case. Trousers, collarless shirt, Officers Jacket, Basic field gear, Stalhelm, black military boots, P08 Holster.
Inventory: Gewehr 22-A w/ Ajack scope 10/40 fifty 7.92 X 57mm mauser , Scoped Lee Enfield 5/45, 57 .303 bullets, Luger P08 7/24 31 9mm bullets, Officers sword.

Achterberg: "I'm an officer the same as your son, anyhow I'm here to tell you that Germany might annex Ireland, and stop the British in their tracks by showing how the British are oppressors as of now our involvement is minimal, but if Irish troops were to aid Germany and say that they enjoy the life in Germany can get privileges if they desire to live there. Then later on as time progresses we can improve our army now that 70% of our revenue is headed towards the army and send troops to the Irish borders, as we're now a military run state we don't have the limits Britain has thus we'd be able to employ much more help."
Radio turns on
Militärische König Marschall: To the Irish people Germany would love to extend a mutual agreement to Ireland a mutual protection pact as to if any of the two countries be attacked the other aide, but as we are both at war Germany will send troops to keep the British out, but would love aid from Irishmen at the front lines, these men will be greatly compensated along with their families. That is all we await the Irish people's response."
Father: "If this agreement goes through we'd practically leave the British planted unable to hurt us."
Charlie runs in
Charlie: "Did you hear that! The Germans are offering to aide us it's practically a golden ticket to independence from Britain!"

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Realism meter: 7
Name: Rudolf Fuchs
Ethnicity: N/A
Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
XP: 5/15
HP: 93/100
Injuries: left leg limited movement
Kills:1
Company: Senior Officer Hozzül. Pvt's.: Abigail, Adalbert, Emil, Gisbert, Hagen, Hartwig.
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 10/26 thirty-six 9mm x 19mm parabellum/ Arisaka type 44 5/30 thirty-five 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka/ MP18 32/64 9mmX19mm parabellum, Med kit.

"Nice." I respond. I'll hang around for a little while so that the boys are ready to go. At the time of our departure, I'll hug everyone, say goodbye, then head out.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Bio: Rudolf was born in the heart of the Fatherland, Berlin. His parents were aristocrats who had earned their wealth generations ago during Prussia's many wars with the German principalities, the Austrian empire, and under Otto Von Bismarck, France. His father and teacher never let him walk away without being reminded of Germany's history, or more specifically, Prussia's. With all of these stories of the glory of war, he became interested with the military, much to his father's glee. However, his mother was worried about this development. It was not the simple reason that he may join the army that worried her, it was the family business with a scion. Rudolf's father would have none of it, claiming that he would take care of the business that had kept the Fuchs' family floating for so many years. He promptly suffered a heart-attack. Over his father's drugged body, Rudolf swore that he would bring glory and growth upon all of Germany. So he left the family mansion, kicking off his weeping mother at the door, and walked downtown to a recruitment office.
Company: Senior Officer Hozzül. Pvt's.: Abigail, Adalbert, Emil, Gisbert, Hagen, Hartwig.
Clothing: Officers Tunic, Trousers, Stalhelm, Black leather boots, Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Mauser C96 Holster.
Inventory: Mauser C96 10/26 thirty-six 9mm x 19mm parabellum/ Arisaka type 44 5/30 thirty-five 6.5 x 50mm Arisaka/ MP18 32/64 9mmX19mm parabellum, Med kit.

Your squad simply goes into Vienna without any resistance, and the other company announces the same for Luxembourg the 2 large German populated states.
Marshal Rommel: "Good job gentlemen we shed no blood in the annexations, and have secured vital sources of income however I will announce that Germany will be going to aide Turkey in the Middle East and will try to secure oil wells to supply our country.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

I inquire around command for replacements for my unit before we head off to Turkey. We still seem to have a few empty slots. The guys already here can go and have some fun before they head out to Turkey.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Senior Officer Hozzül: "No worries men hurry up, and get on the train we'll get aide in Turkey I hear they have imported French tanks so we should have some cover. I apologize for the short break, but oil is crucial to Germany as we're still not recognized as the German military state."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I turn to my family, "I've already agreed to fight with the Germans and if you come with us you will have a new farm in Germany that's bigger then this one and has better soil too. You will be safe from British attack there, we're trying to evacuate as many people as possible. Before the fighting starts." I explain.

I quickly turn on Achterberg, "Are you sure that radio message was the best way in doing this? The Brits are going to be outraged! You know they tap all our open communication channels. Also you put Germany at risk by siding with us. You could have opened a new warfront because of that."

"That's the whole point Da, we want them to stay away from us at whatever cost. This is our land and nobody else's!"

I turn to him, "I know, I was the one bearing the news." I say with a smile moving over to give him a hug.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Achterberg: "Trust me we put ages of work into this plan, and have developed weaponry to help us keep up with this plan. Why has Germany deployed no tanks, but imported so many, why is Germany's air force small, because we've been experimenting. We want the British to be pissed off, and since they have an empire a small conflict here would disrupt the others, they won't let that happen."
Father:"It's a good deal, but we must decline."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"I would like to see your experiments when we get back..." I say to Achterberg.

I turn from Charlie (Who seems to have completely blanked me this turn... male genitalia seeing as I can't say the other word.) and face my dad, "Wah? Why?"

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

"We're importing tanks. Jesus. I don't like that idea."

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Achterberg: "Well we're to return, and sadly for our allies Germany has been importing heavily from them, and now we're not thus their economies will be dependant on us as for technology we used the imported tanks as a basis to create our own original tank however we've only just finished the outer shell within a year we should have the whole set ready."
"Charlie I'd like to tell you that in a few years, or months your brother might become a noble so do well in the battlefield in your brother's stead."
Ailbe: "So why exactly did you come here?"

Senior Officer Hozzül: "Oh we'll be making our own soon, especially since we've spent so much studying the other tanks."
At Istanbul
Senior Officer Hozzül: You're free to explore the base pick up some soldiers.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

I look around for guys who specialize in sub-machineguns, a two-man MG team, and a sniper. I'll start at the barracks for my search and widen the search area as I go.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Company: Senior Officer Hozzül. Pvt's.: Abigail, Adalbert, Emil, Gisbert, Hagen, Hartwig, Adalet, Berat, Cihan, Duygu.

All you find are normal rifleman, seeing as the operation is in foreign land, they'd rather not send better weaponry.

Adalet, Berat, Cihan, Daygu join your squad.
Adalet, we're not the best, but we're all that we have our countries was devastated by the break up of our empire, but we shall bring her back!
Marshal Rommel: "Attention gentleman we shall be moving at a slow pace through Syria, Iraq, and finally Saudi Arabia of the U.S.S.R this will be a very lengthy operation as we shall be building roads to bring in supplies to us while building a train route. I hope the best of you gentleman and hope that most of us return safely to our families You're all dismissed and free to wander until departure in 2 hours."

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Company: Senior Officer Hozzül. Pvt's.: Abigail, Adalbert, Emil, Gisbert, Hagen, Hartwig, Adalet, Berat, Cihan, Duygu.

Oh, they're all from Turkey?

"All I ask of you is that you serve with honor, soldat. My name is Lieutenant Rudolf Fuchs. I'll try to be fair with you. And remember, I would not order you into a position I would not put myself in. You may spend your time leisurely. When you return, please go over your equipment and inform me of anything you may need help with. Good day." I go to my quarters so that I may record the change in my squad to keep command updated.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Yes, if you paid attention to the time-line you'd see that Germany never joined the alliance, thus Turkey is its only true ally.

Adalet: "Thank you sir. But we'll be at the mercy of the desert from here on out, I hope you adapt quickly."

Showing 241-255 of 664