ForumsForum GamesThe warped modern age of warfare.

664 100528
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Quick note this game will be quite realistic, and will require the use of logic, and thinking of multiple scenarios, as actions will have significant effects, choose your country wisely, as each country sees the war differently, and faces the war differently. If you have anything you'd like to be implemented please simply say so, I'll try my best to meet the demands of the players, while keeping the game as joyful as possible. As for how gruesome your experience should be tell me from a scale of 1-10 how realistic you want the game to be. *Make sure to keep an eye on the time chart, as events will develop over time*

The year 1914 of August. The world managed to steer from war as the German emperor was forced to hand his power over to the military, after a coup d'at making the monarchy a puppet of the military. The Austro-Hungarian Empire left with no ally was forced to leave Serbia alone, while shifting troops to the new annexed area of Bosnia Herzegovina. The Russian Empire with its own internal problems had to look to the West for assistance as uprisings started to erupt.

1915 The Russian Empire had started rapid industrialization, after Allied troops from France and Britain brought stability to the empire under the terms that the empire became a constitutional monarchy.

1916 Russia returns to an absolute monarchy, starting widespread anger. Resistance intensifies as the Bolsheviks continue to gain support.

April, 1917 Civil war erupts within the Russian Empire, as the Imperial Russian Army fought Bolshevik forces. After Bolshevik forces begin to gain momentum.

October, 1917 Bolshevik forces are defeated, and freedoms are granted within the Russian Empire.

1918 The German Empire, and the British empire make an agreement limiting their naval sizes Anglo-German naval agreement.

December, 1918 Bolsheviks in Mongolia begin to spread their ideologies to China.

March, 1918 China falls to communism, and starts to spread to East Asia in fear France looks to it's unresponsive government to interfere. Interference is denied and French radicals drive their president out of power putting Napoleon V which sends troops to South East Asia. Lenin with Bolshevik supporters, and Chinese supporters under Mao Zedong get into a bloody conflict with France over South East Asia, After all ports are nationalized china is isolated from the world, and begins, brutal industrialization.

June, 1918 China begins attacking Manchuria, and rebellion in Manchuria begins to intensify. The Japanese Empire declares war on Communist China and Mongolia, along with France.

August, 1918 Moscow falls under a communist coup uprisings spring up in the whole Russian Empire, in hopes of ridding of the monarchy completely in order to gain more freedoms promised under the Bolsheviks.

November, 1918 The Monarchy surrenders all of the Russian Empire to Bolsheviks While maintaining it's control of St. Petersburg, and lands around the city.

January, 1919 Imperial Japan, and France find themselves fighting guerrilla forces throughout Communist China, and India falls to Communism. Britain joins France, and Japan in it's war against communism.

February, 1919 The Greater U.S.S.R is established with Russia, Mongolia, China, and India Austria-Hungary begins to have trouble with its minorities once again, and is forced to be cut down to just Austria-Hungary in order to avoid conflict with the Greater U.S.S.R

January, 1921 War continues Austria-Hungary starts to have problems with communists, and eventually Hungary secedes from the empire and joins the Greater U.S.S.R.

February, 1921 Austria is annexed into the German Empire, the Greater U.S.S.R defeats France in South East Asia. Japan stands alone in Manchuria, but keeps a solid hold. France, and Britain fight to reclaim India.

June, 1921 The Greater U.S.S.R starts spreading its influence in Africa, and the pacific. The world seeing the danger of Communism begins to secure it's colonies, mandates, and dominions. Greater U.S.S.R begins to claim the Middle East.

November, 1921 The Middle East joins the Greater U.S.S.R., along with the Philippines European countries discover the import of weapons to Africa, and the Pacific from Communist nations. Italy, France, Britain, Japan, U.S, Turkey, and their colonies declare war on the Greater U.S.S.R. Germany remains neutral, and forsakes her colonies as they yield no real value to Germany, but upon food shortages declares war along the other nations, for territorial gains.
7 November, 1921 French forces refuse to aid the Prussian Empire as Germany refuses to hand back Alsace-Lorraine to the French Empire.
19 November, 1921 The battle of Konigsberg begins.
3 December, 1921 Siege of Konigsberg
22 December, 1921 Victory for Germans at Konigsberg
22 December, 1921 Ireland secedes from U.K. due to conscription and mass poverty due to resources being allocated for the war effort.
1 January 1923 Military stages coup and forces king to fully hand over power to the military thus naming Marshal Frederick. Militärische König Marschal Frederick, and the dissolution of all noble titles except for those that serve in the army. By law all children of Germany will need to rise up the social hierarchy without assistance from their parents, and all unemployed are to join the military/civil sector or be deported.
2 January 1923 German military state makes a locked alliance with Luxembourg, and Austria then annexes.
-Germany forms an alliance with Turkey alone.
-Germany ceases all trade with Europe except with America, and Turkey.
6 April 1923 Konigsberg is caught by a surprise full scale attack from the Soviets, and is burned to the ground.
8 of April 1923 St. Petersburg comes under a sneak attack, and falls to communist hands. The whole royal family is executed, and the heads are sent to Germany.
6 of May 1923 Japan and Germany send each other expeditionary forces of 500,000 troops that same day Women are allowed to serve in the German army, but is highly discouraged by society.
The character sheet, may be edited at if any time for realism, and if you wish to change your name, but country can't be changed.
------------------------------------------
Realism meter: 1-10 (Depicts the horrors of war, depending on the level)
Name:
Country: U.S, Greater U.S.S.R, Military Empire of Prussia/German Military State, Russian Empire(St.Petersburg and the land around it.)French Empire, British Empire, Japanese Empire, Colony Pacific, Turkish state, or African.
EthnicityOnly for Greater U.S.S.R), or U.S.
Rank: Private, or Conscript(If drafted into the army) Guerrilla(your choice if you're from a colony)
Bio:
-------------------------------------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/15
HP: 100/100
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: N/A
Inventory: N/A

• 664 Replies
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Name: Sean Deane
Age: Unknown (Mid-twenties) German Military State, Military Empire of Prussia.
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

Level: 4
XP: 57/195
Injuries:
Kills: 39
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Sergeant Ailbe, Pvts. Charlie, Jack Burns, Luke MIA, Alex, Adam, Cian, Joshua, Ronan, Christopher, Odharon.
Clothing: Trousers, collarless shirt, Officers Jacket, Basic field gear, Stalhelm, black military boots, P08 Holster. Officers Winter uniform, Camouflaged trench coat.
Inventory: Gewehr 22-A w/ Ajack scope 3/10 Thirteen 7.92 X 57mm Mauser , Scoped Lee Enfield 5/45, 50 .303 bullets, Luger P08 9/40 49 9mm bullets, Officers sword, wedding ring, 2 stick grenades, envelope.

Father: "No we'll go temporarily until this civil war ends, and that way we'll be closer to you so you won't have to travel so far to meet us."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

Injuries:
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Sergeant Ailbe, Pvts. Charlie, Jack Burns, Luke MIA, Alex, Adam, Cian, Joshua, Ronan, Christopher, Odharon.
Clothing: Trousers, collarless shirt, Officers Jacket, Basic field gear, Stalhelm, black military boots, P08 Holster. Officers Winter uniform, Camouflaged trench coat.
Inventory: Gewehr 22-A w/ Ajack scope 3/10 Thirteen 7.92 X 57mm Mauser , Scoped Lee Enfield 5/45, 50 .303 bullets, Luger P08 9/40 49 9mm bullets, Officers sword, wedding ring, 2 stick grenades, envelope.

Nodding I continue, "If something were to happen to me I want to be buried in the family plot. Here in Ireland."

"They'll go."

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Injuries:

A German troop truck arrives and out steps out a man with a Storm troop uniform.

Kroenen: "Sgt. Achterberg will the Deane's be coming with us or not?"

Sgt. Achterberg: "Yes my lord they'll be coming with us."

Kroenen: "Officer Deane tell your parents to get into the truck, and that their belonging will be shipped to them, and make the burial quick I'm sure you can just dig a hole and toss the body in. Soldiers spread out and secure the perimeter I don't want any rats lurking around."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Injuries:

"I will do this properly." I turn to my dad, "Is Father Thomas still in the parish?"

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Injuries:

Father: "Yes he's in the parish, but he's got lots of injured there at the time, but let's see if he has time to do a funeral procession."

Kroenen: "Men grab your shovels let's dig a hole, and throw the body in."

Storm troops: "Yes my lord!"

Father: "What's that man saying, he seems to be irritating you."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Injuries:

"He just want's to throw him into a hole and leave it at that. I'm refusing to do that. You go. I will ensure that he is buried properly." I begin to walk to our families tractor.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Injuries:
Inventory: Gewehr 22-A w/ Ajack scope 3/10 Thirteen 7.92 X 57mm Mauser , Scoped Lee Enfield 5/45, 50 .303 bullets, Luger P08 9/40 49 9mm bullets, Officers sword, wedding ring, 2 stick grenades.

As you turn around you see your father quickly walking up to Kroenen.

Sgt. Achterberg: "Mr. Deane don't!"

Your father throws a punch straight for Kroenen's face, but Kroenen flips him over puts a knife on his throat, and aims his Luger at you.

Kroenen: "(Laughing) could I take this as an attempted assault on a Captain?! Tell me Deane should I have him executed publicly saying he was with the IRA as your brother was, and this note of your could help solidify his execution! Oh sorry, but I took a note off of you seems this little IRA has been plotting something that goes against our countries wishes! So Sean tell me what should I do? Should I make you gobble on the ground begging for forgiveness or have you permanently assigned to my squad that goes straight into the hell of the battlefield to do the work no one else wants to do?!"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(How the hell did he manage to take the note off of me??)

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

(How the hell did he manage to take the note off of me??)

Think of all your interaction, let's say it happened that you were tailed to a certain port, and amongst all the people it got snatched.

This story is getting stressful having to think up all the new scenarios, but that's the fun you put into it XD.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Injuries:
Inventory: Gewehr 22-A w/ Ajack scope 3/10 Thirteen 7.92 X 57mm Mauser , Scoped Lee Enfield 5/45, 50 .303 bullets, Luger P08 9/40 49 9mm bullets, Officers sword, wedding ring, 2 stick grenades.

(Bollocks... My character had kind of forgotten about it. I was going to open it after I buried Charlie. Also just let me bury him! :P Well just let me bury my bro and then my character was going to be all like "Life's short" and marry yer one. Ailbe.)

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Injuries:

Yes I knew you had forgotten about the envelope even though I added it to your inventory, and trust me these little things can make a difference XP.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(No I knew but my character forgot, you know with the dead bro and all :P)

Injuries:

I carefully place Charlie on the ground and pull out both of my stick grenades. "Let him go or we all go down in flames." I say steel in my eyes, determination in my tone.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Injuries:

Kroenen shoots the fuse boxes of both grenades then stabs your fathers hand into the ground.
Kroenen quickly walks towards you shooting the pressure chambers of both your rifles and before you can get your luger kicks you to the floor and unloads it.

Kroenen: "Now you've gone and done it! I knew we should have never let you become an Officer look at the pathetic mess you are (Pinning you with his knee onto your chest not allowing you to breathe) I gave you a chance and refuse to acknowledge that you have no other options, but to obey me! I can easily be a Marshal, but do you know why I'm not because I love the thrill of war I love to hear the sound of artillery, and bullets moving about bringing death and devastation like a lullaby to my ears! Yet here you are walloping in your own disgrace I would kill you, but you're too good of a sniper and my father has taken a liking to you too we were to give Ireland to you after this war was over as your controlled region, but you've lost even that privilege I hereby strip you of your rank as an Officer, and assign both you and you father to the 6th expeditionary force heading straight for Manchuria. Good luck private you can keep your uniform, but the Japanese will love to know you were disowned of your rank for weakness." (Shoots you in the leg) "Men take them away and do away with the body burn it for all I care just get rid of it."

Sgt. Achterberg while carrying you: "You shouldn't have done that, that man reeks of blood lust and is a true war fanatic our grim-reaper as he's been nicknamed. Choose your words correctly at your court marshal remember Ireland's not a recognized nation and the men at the court marshal won't be the Marshal's as they're all busy with the Middle East."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(No. Just no. My rifles are on my back. The fuse boxes are incredibly small targets. This scene cannot play out like this. Unless he just shoots me through the chest to shoot my rifles. Also shooting the fuse boxes would also result in the explosion of the grenades.)

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

(No. Just no. My rifles are on my back. The fuse boxes are incredibly small targets. This scene cannot play out like this. Unless he just shoots me through the chest to shoot my rifles. Also shooting the fuse boxes would also result in the explosion of the grenades.)

You were carrying your brother most likely tired thus would put down your rifles seeing the area as safe, Kroenen is very close to you, and I messed up with the fuse box but the handle XP I'll tell you now that Kroenen's accuracy is very precise close to medium range, but crap at long range.

Showing 586-600 of 664