ForumsThe TavernWhere have you been?

21 12311
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I have never been outside the United States, but I have been to 8 different U.S. states, including New York, Hawaii, and Alaska. What interesting places have you gone to?

• 21 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I've been to several states, Taiwan, and China. I thought my Chinese was passable until I went there But most of them were very nice, and some could speak pretty good English. I definitely want to go back there.

Nooch
Nooch
4 posts
Nomad

The toilet. Very interesting morning.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I've been to Washington (used to live here), Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona (live here now), New Mexico, and Colorado.

And I think I've been to mexico, but it was a long time ago and I can't remember if we just got close to the border or over the border.

~~~Darth Caedus

LouTheLarge
LouTheLarge
11 posts
Nomad

I'm honestly not much of a traveling type of individual, however, unfortunately for me, my family is.

I currently reside in Boston, MA, however, I've been to various states on the east coast, since those are the closest to us. I've traveled to California a few times as well. As for out of the States, I've been to Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, The Dominican Republic, and Ireland.

Despite not being much of a traveler, I've got a few relatives in Australia I'd love to visit, as I've never been.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Australia(Perth, Melbourne), Malaysia, China (Central, North and West), France, the UK, Tanzania.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

United States:
New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Minnesota, Hawaii

Canada:
Ontario (Niagara Falls, Toronto)

Showing 16-21 of 21