ForumsWEPRKennesaw, GA: where gun ownership is mandatory

37 18580
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

There are cities in the US where exercising one's second amendment right to bear arms is illegal, but there is one city in the US where it is mandatory. This city is Kennesaw in the great state of Georgia.
Not surprisingly, the reported crime rates dropped significantly (would you want to go to this city to commit a crime if you knew that every citizen was armed?

Proof and Facts:

What do you think about this? Is this law unconstitutional, or is it a great sign that liberal extremists will not take away our constitutional rights any time soon?
Personally, I love this law! I like to "shove" it the face of every liberal that tries to argue with me about having the government run my life.

• 37 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

And yet you pull pitiful strawmen.

Unfortunately, saying it doesn't make it true. You are dismissing the actual argument in order to focus on this unrelated point.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Earth calling other users, can we steer back to the topic please...

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

You all know that im against most of what masta belive in. But why do you have to attack him personaly? Why cant we debate with peoples with diffrunte views (and i dont talk abouy diffrunte taste in pizza or music), without bashin them?

I belive that the "right to bare arms" was just a way to flip the bird in UK face, as they banned guns. Same as the right to hunt. It was like "you want us to listen to logical rules? Well we wont". Since then you get so used to the matter that you cant imagaine life without it. When the government try to make huntig seasons most strickt peoples cry to the sky. Same with this matter.

Now lets get hippotetic please. If for say a memberof thw community is charged with a murdur case or something like that, and flee to the city. His family and friend claim he is innocent and that the government is framing him. What will happen? Does the federal police will be able to arrest him?

Sorry in advane - i purchesed a new case for my phone and sometime the space button dosent work and letters switch places. 4giV Mi pL0X!

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

You all know that im against most of what masta belive in. But why do you have to attack him personaly? Why cant we debate with peoples with diffrunte views (and i dont talk abouy diffrunte taste in pizza or music), without bashin them?

Just who are you addressing with this?
Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

I have trouble believing that they ARE doing a personal attack on Masta. a personal attack is usually the ones that lowers someone's self esteem and calling them stupid or something derogatory. They don't do that, at least from my views of their argument
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I still insist that the law is a none law as people don't have to maintain a gun if they don't believe in guns.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

if they don't believe in guns.

its hard to not believe in guns you know. =P
anyway, i know what you're pointing at... you're right.
Showing 31-37 of 37