ForumsGames[Moved] Decision Medieval Master of Wisdom Location

62 150844
NinjaDork
NinjaDork
34 posts
Shepherd

If someone could tell me which quarter and location (tower, mine, etc) I could find the master of wisdom in, I would appreciate it.

• 62 Replies
Red_Mike_Yog
Red_Mike_Yog
1 posts
Peasant

The masters are located in these places:

Central quarter (outskirts)
Greyed quarter (tower)
Old quarter (intro; if you miss him while playing the intro he'll be in the fairgrounds),
Working quarter (mine)

Make sure you check all of the places; if you can't find a master in one of them, check the next. It may be because you've already cleared that quarter. Whichever quarter you check last will be the one where the Master of Wisdom is located.

Ghkaeitq
Ghkaeitq
2 posts
Shepherd

Okay here's the way to find the last Master if he's missing.
Step 1 : Find the Quarter where he belongs
You missed him somewhere. It can be in any 4 first quarters. To find out which one, look at taverns. When you select the tavern, the Soldiers portraits are shown, and the Blacksmith portrait aswell. Find the tavern in the 4 first quarter which doesn't display a Blacksmith portrait.

Step 2 : Find the zone where he belongs
Look at the map of the quarter and look for the tavern (You can highlight it). Now look at every other zones. One of them is directly connected to the tavern. That's where you'll find your master, requesting your help to join the beloved tavern

Good luck

moxmox09
moxmox09
1 posts
Peasant

Grayed Quarter (tower,patrol) thanks JustForFun513

pruthvi111
pruthvi111
2 posts
Blacksmith

CAN ANYONE HELP ME IN UNLOCKING LAST QUARTER

7DTD
7DTD
3 posts
Peasant

omfg if there's secondary task "Find taver" there's a master it's that f#cking simple walk around the edges of map omfg or just get eagle eye 3

jennifer_wan_12
jennifer_wan_12
1 posts
Nomad

I played recently so ik what i'm talking about, master of wisdom is located in the central outskirts so roam there. He is near a chest, idk if you have to unlock everything in the last map claim by most ppl but he is in the central outskirts.

jaredsimmons
jaredsimmons
1 posts
Peasant

like"JustForFun513" said in the grayed quarter tower

SzybkiSzybcioch
SzybkiSzybcioch
1 posts
Peasant

I'm thinking - if this master is master of wisdom maybe he is in one of the stores? maybe we need to do something? or maybe we have to buy everything from masters?
What do you guys think about it?

the_silverwolf
the_silverwolf
1 posts
Scribe

thx justforfun. your comment was very usefull

MagnathTDM
MagnathTDM
3 posts
Nomad

I have found the first 3 masters too... and explored all of the game other than the north outside
can someone help.. alot of people have bugs like thse can you help pls... I found the master of pain, wisdom and war it only opens the master of war for me and i have the 40 KPM achievment and 50k coins adn it wont let me use the mercenary.. while the other two masters say "you havent found this master yet"... even though I found like 4 masters with only 3 of them appearing for me and 2 of them saying that i didnt find them yet and the other not allowing me to buy his crap... like WTF is this cause of the online save? like all of this?
please help

MagnathTDM
MagnathTDM
3 posts
Nomad

:,<

MagnathTDM
MagnathTDM
3 posts
Nomad

If im confused or got the idea wrong please sho me de wae

Samy_9812
Samy_9812
1 posts
Shepherd

NORTH AND SOUTH OUTSIDE AREAS ARE SO HARD MISSIONS IT IS UNLIMITED MISSIONS

Hyperlapse14
Hyperlapse14
1 posts
Peasant

So,I found the Master Of Wisdom in Grayed Quarter (Tower Zone) after complete the game!

crash
crash
5 posts
Justiciar

Found in Working Quarter Mine walkaround

Showing 46-60 of 62