ForumsGamesLast Stand Weapon Disposal

2 3046
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

I was wondering if I should get rid of old melee weapons such as pocket knives, and crowbars. Do you guys think I should? Because I am completely lost.

• 2 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Hang on to melee weapons that can be scrapped for resources, since they might be useful later on if you find yourself short on a certain resource.

GUNspite101
GUNspite101
24 posts
Jester

Some old weaponry can be used later on in the game or recycling the higher quality variants may provide some useful components. If you happen across some pocket knives, you can make "The Sticker" melee weapon in the crafting interface. Though I would only use grey (poor) rarity weapons in crafting. Ones that are green rarity and higher provide useful components for crafting or upgrades. Two ranged weapons around your level area that I would keep for later on in the game are the M1911 and Death Adder pistols. You won't regret keeping them when you're at about level 25 and you can craft the all powerful "Bulldog" or "Long Pistol". These are higher powered variants of the base ranged weapons, finely tuned to work well against zombies of their level. Your call whether you want to scrap them or hope they will help out in future though. Hope this helps!

Showing 1-2 of 2