ForumsGamesDecision:Medieval - what are your secrets for beating it?

3 10579
yielee
yielee
618 posts
Shepherd

I like zombie games, and tried this out a few times and it's just not my style, but I found some secrets so you could beat it. I want to share them so other gamers who really like the game don't get frustrated.

1. Dont upgrade your first tower, you need materials.
2. Upgrade guards before mines.
3. Find the taverns to train guards.
4. Use the original bow and upgrade it to long-bow - not the crossbow, and learn how to strafe with it - you won't need any other weapons.

How to Strafe:[/b] Use the WASD or Arrow-keys to move around during your attacks with the bow - and keep the left-mouse button pressed and it becomes an automatic weapon that shoots anytime you get in firing range to a zombie. So you stay untouched while killing them, even the trolls that charge you, just start backing up and you keep shooting arrow after arrow while they run after you. (You don't need alot of armor, just the leather and the good Master of War armor that you get in the later stages.) It takes some practice.

PS - Tip: you need to center the cursor-hand on the screen, or it just gets weird, but it's the best thing.

• 3 Replies
Jappix
Jappix
1 posts
Nomad

where are some good places to get materials?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@Jappix: The beat way to get materials is to find and upgrade mines. The safer the quarter and the higher upgraded the mine, the kore materials it will produce. Soon nough, you'll have more than you're ever going to use.

emily3989
emily3989
1 posts
Peasant

As soon as you can max out the crossbow, switch over, it does almost twice the damage as the bow when it is trained and upgraded fully

Showing 1-3 of 3