ForumsGamesPokemon

9 1858
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Who still plays Pokemon here?
I won't judge, the only person that would is R2
(But he never comes over here so we're safe... for now!)

I do still sometimes!

• 9 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I don't own a 3DS and I haven't played a Pokemon game since Soul Silver, but I have been playing a lot of Pokemon Showdown recently.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Usually I will buy the new game, finish it in a day or two, play it for like another 2 or 3 days, and then never play it again. Don't know if I will get Alpha or Omega but probably will not. Then again I said that for X and Y and then got X.

I too play Pokemon Showdown.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I won't judge, the only person that would is R2

Wut?

I'm kinda like Jacen there. I'll play it for about 2 months, then never play it again, although I sometimes go back and play pokemon now and then. The latest pokemon I have is Black.
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I haven't played it in a while, I replayed a few of them last year though.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I only don't play because after 300 hours of playtime, I've exhausted pokemon diamond's possibilities.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I'm a pokemanic, I've played gen 3 to the current generation, and I play when ever I get the chance. I own X, and I'm going to buy the new Sapphire when I comes out, because Sapphire was my first.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I've played up to Pokemon White 1 and I don't really want to get a 3DS. I borrowed a friend's 3DS and played X/Y. I might borrow for omega and alpha too. I play Pokemon Showdown but I haven't touched it since 3 months ago.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Hurrah! A Pokemon thread here!

Yes, I do play Pokemon and am on the Current Generation

Anyone wants a battle?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i usually play till i finish the story and get all (possible) legendaries. actually i havnt finished white 2s story and i kind of stopped playing already

Showing 1-9 of 9