Forums

ForumsQuests

Decision: Medieval Quests

Posted Jun 17, '14 at 4:40pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,618 posts

@FlashLover : You need to perform a search achievement on one of the quarter's missions and find the tower. Once you have located it, you need to do a tower attack to decrease the amount of enemies and when this is done, the new quarter will unlock for you to scout it. =)

last edited Jun 17 2014 04:43 pm by MrDayCee

Posted Jun 19, '14 at 1:12pm

Foxydesert

Foxydesert

3 posts

I have repeatedly tried the outskirts of Central quarter as well as other quarters?

Posted Jun 20, '14 at 4:04am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,618 posts

Did you try the two 'hot zones' in the south-east and north-west as well @Foxydesert?

last edited Jun 20 2014 12:34 pm by MrDayCee

Posted Jun 20, '14 at 12:24pm

Foxydesert

Foxydesert

3 posts

Honestly, I had not considered that given that there are no taverns located there, but I will give it a try.

Posted Jun 20, '14 at 12:38pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,618 posts

I know that each of the two has a special location in there...

I am not sure if this will unlock the next area or not though... did you complete the tasks for the other quarters entirely? Sometimes the game won't register when you've brought the master to the tavern and you need to repeat the action to have it unlocked... =0

Posted Jun 23, '14 at 11:02am

Foxydesert

Foxydesert

3 posts

I am looking for the Master of Wisdom, that seems to have been cut from my earlier comment

Posted Jun 23, '14 at 12:08pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,988 posts

Master of wisdom --> outskirts of central
Maybe he is a lil bit buggy, i need three times to find him, so eighter i miss him 2 times or (as said before) he is a lil bit buggy.

Posted Jun 25, '14 at 8:00am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,618 posts

Ah... that explains... it is indeed one of the key elements you need to achieve before being able to continue in the game @Foxydesert! Have fun gaming then! =)

Posted Jul 10, '14 at 9:10pm

Fyrhazrd

Fyrhazrd

73 posts

So I have everything possible upgraded, but the "Learn and Live" achievement hasn't come up. Any solutions?

Edit: Found a fix. When I went to my equipment screen and put one of my mercenaries on reserve, the achievement procced. Hope that fix works for anyone else having the same problem.

last edited Jul 10 2014 09:11 pm by Fyrhazrd

Posted Jul 18, '14 at 7:17am

SportShark

SportShark

1,104 posts

I should have some of these quests by now, but the online save isn't saving most of my progress. Two hours of clicking and strained eyes went to waste yesterday.

Reply to Decision: Medieval Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!