ForumsQuestsDecision: Medieval Quests

187 193673
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Some new Quests! Kill some baddies in Decision: Medieval.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/4f60030d4981786f4951ff74a396dc82.png?v=1400017378&vv=1400190702
Fortune Favors the Brave
Rescue 20 Civilians.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/99551ba474e013cf0605477392d55472.png?v=1400017406&vv=1400190748
Colors on the Mast
Help an Orc Renegade.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/e4c7b637acb52a9ba1fe546355f852f7.png?v=1400017451&vv=1400191001
Learn and Live
Fully upgrade all abilities and armor.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/a359e8298b8b5aa0f05aecc2ddb60462.png?v=1400017520&vv=1400191026
Pick Your Poison
Fully upgrade all weapons.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/b6b1965a05462aea5b4d6f800d002b8c.png?v=1400017547&vv=1400191206
Play With Dolls
Grab 10 trolls at the same time in 1 level.
Hardness: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/ebc8af8be1747587cb3090703d81f50a.png?v=1400017576&vv=1400191527
Maximum Impossible
Reach max experience level of with all weapons and armor.

• 187 Replies
komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

The play with dools is bugged as hell because if you starting to get more of them they just disappeared and the pick your poison and learn to live instead of get should be max out. You should do something about it.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

These quests are either broken or the way to achieve them is not clear enough.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I'm taking guesses the weapons and skills from the orc master of war also count for the quests, I bought all skills except the orc and didn't get q either

Even with them the quests wont trigger.
Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@Gantic - when they already have in-game achievements, why would they implement AG quests that are not achievements? Seems like that's a good portion of the problem - no way to track where you are in the quests.

The 'collect all weapons', 'grab 10 trolls', 'collect all abilities', and 'Orc Renegade' and 'max experience for all weapons', just straight up don't have in-gam achievements.

The in-game rescue civilians quests is for 10 - progress past 10 isn't tracked (why change the numbers??)

So despite them having in-game achievements, literally not a single AG quest matches the in-game achievements.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@Olinser: I wouldn't know. Quest implementation is up to the game developer. The achievements on Kongregate aren't tied to any in-game achievements, either.

Edit: Correction. Except for the medium one, which is partly two in-game achievements.

Sir_DEC
Sir_DEC
11 posts
Archduke

Maximum Impossible
Reach max experience level of all weapons.

Its only annoying to try to get this quest while we need really much time to max out ONE weapon...

PHLHimself
PHLHimself
300 posts
King

Good game, but they should fix the quests though, they were able to pull it off in the other game, why do they have trouble with this one?

Already finished it 100%, it seems a bit shorter than the first game though, so that was a good thing since it's pretty much the same game, only with a medieval palette swap.

Waldorf
Waldorf
727 posts
Archduke

I've seen these kinda quests before, that they're not in game achievements, e.g. Sentry Knight while they were properly working.
few days are gone and no one tried to fix these broken or buggy quests, or if they tried, still nothing!
Who's in charge of quest making? I wonder if he/she/they would try their quests before publishing.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

It's the weekend folks... Monday will come and have enough admins for you to chew on! Right @Ferret? =)

wykon66
wykon66
4 posts
Grand Duke

To get the grab ten trolls quest you have to grab ten trolls in the same level. Not sure if they all have to be alive at the same time since I had nine alive at the same time and then they started to randomly disappear, but the quest popped when I grabbed the tenth one.

I got it on one of the last three areas when there was max danger, doesn't matter which mission you just have to get lucky with ten trolls on a level and be careful so you don't kill them before you grab them.

Best to use a fully experience bow while holding space for the sniper shot. Kill all the little guys around the trolls first and then shoot one so it starts walking toward you and separates from the pack and use the grab when it's closer to you so it stays by you and doesn't attack the other trolls. Rinse and repeat 10 times.

Potoks
Potoks
97 posts
Prince

I'm make 10 troll grap on central quarter when I trained militia III. It's better to have low treat 30%. Just stay in the center don't let allies kill zombie, snipe zombie till troll spawn and then grab it. It kill some zombie and then go to the center where you are. Don't grab another zombie if you have more than 10 sometimes one of them disappear. I got quest when i have ten troll in the same time.

oh, and I start with one troll from outside. It's take some time but I train bow to level 10.I play on easy

I need to clear south outside to access rest of the map? I got 100% on four quarter. I just notice that some treat left, but now it'll go down over time

Potoks
Potoks
97 posts
Prince

Can I train trap? "Device to cautch or destroy" but it only caught enemy and It can't kill it. They are left alive with one hp.
I need train it to do maksimum Impossible ?

leroyjenkins78
leroyjenkins78
1 posts
Peasant

1 of the best games i´ve ever played cant wait for a sequel! THX alot

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Gantic Could you @ me and confirm what issues are here? Reading through, I'm still confused about what may need fixing. Obviously people aren't happy with having to redo the game, but there is nothing to be done about that. Sorry guys!

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@Ferret:

The major issues seem to be happening with the final 4 quests - get all abilities, get all weapons, grab 10 trolls, and full experience for all weapons.

I had never played the game before, so I had no previous save to worry about. I went through the entire game, and the only quest I got was 'Help Orc Renegade', so at least one quest was most definitely working. I unlocked every single master, weapon and ability, rescued every single civilian in every area (I re-explored all of them to re-check), still no quests.

Restarting is fine, but given that I already started post-quests with clean saves, A lot of us want confirmation that the quests are actually working before we commit more time to it and have to restart AGAIN.

The last achievement in particular takes an excessive amount of grinding, I am straight up not even going to try until the quests have been fixed for sure.

Showing 16-30 of 187