ForumsQuestsDecision: Medieval Quests

187 193668
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Some new Quests! Kill some baddies in Decision: Medieval.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/4f60030d4981786f4951ff74a396dc82.png?v=1400017378&vv=1400190702
Fortune Favors the Brave
Rescue 20 Civilians.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/99551ba474e013cf0605477392d55472.png?v=1400017406&vv=1400190748
Colors on the Mast
Help an Orc Renegade.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/e4c7b637acb52a9ba1fe546355f852f7.png?v=1400017451&vv=1400191001
Learn and Live
Fully upgrade all abilities and armor.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/a359e8298b8b5aa0f05aecc2ddb60462.png?v=1400017520&vv=1400191026
Pick Your Poison
Fully upgrade all weapons.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/b6b1965a05462aea5b4d6f800d002b8c.png?v=1400017547&vv=1400191206
Play With Dolls
Grab 10 trolls at the same time in 1 level.
Hardness: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/ebc8af8be1747587cb3090703d81f50a.png?v=1400017576&vv=1400191527
Maximum Impossible
Reach max experience level of with all weapons and armor.
Hardness: Hard

• 187 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Hey Olinser. I'll pass your comments to the dev. The quests definitely work... 100,000+ people have gotten Fortune Favors the Bold.

Have you tried saving and refreshing the game? Sometimes that fixes issues. Are you sure you're still logged in while playing? Did you purchase all the weapons / abilities... or just unlock them?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@Ferret: The objectives might not be clear enough. I've noticed multiple complaints in this thread and in the comments section for the game. The quests appear to work since the numbers keep updating, but I haven't seen anyone explain how they were unlocked or correcting anyone, except for the grab 10 trolls above and on the previous page.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Gantic Could you help me fix the objective wording? I guess I'm confused about why the wording is flawed.

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@Gantic - since they are unlocked in exactly the same way (finding all masters), the massive disparity in the 'acquire all abilities', and 'acquire all weapons' quests definitely points to a huge bug in the weapon quest.

I purchased multiple levels in everything, both weapons and abilities.

It unlocked the Orc Renegade quest just fine, so its obviously registering the information.

And until earlier today, the troll and weapon quests were not incrementing at all.

I'll try a new save, but given the extremely low numbers, I still have very little faith that the 'acquire all weapons' quest is working.

Also... with regards to 'Fortune Favors the Brave' - the incredibly large 'completed' counter makes me very skeptical that is actually working, either. It's a brand new quest, to rescue 20 civilians requires you to do a full complete play through... and in less than a week it's already been completed by nearly 150k people? That puts it in the top 50 most completed quests on the site.

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

For comparison, Strike Force Heroes 2, a game with nearly 10x the amount of plays (11.7 million compared to 1.7 million for this game), has a similar amount of people completing 'activate a killstreak', and 'reach level 5', quests which only take a few minutes to complete.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

I found a solved an issue with the masters. On leading them to the tavern it says the master is found before they enter the tavern. If you leave before they get in the tavern physically it will say master is unlocked but they won't be. So wait until you see them enter before you leave. Replay the level if you failed it works.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

i also will add the completion under the quests are at 0%. Except the orc one which i have. I haven't did the things to activate these quests but i am close to getting all abilities i will confirm if i receive it or not in around a few hours.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

I believe get all abilities and get all weapons mean max all ability upgrades and max all weapons upgrades

I am in progress of verifying this, close...

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@Ferret: I'd have to unlock them to be sure of anything. Grab 10 trolls in one level seems to be correct. Not sure if it has to be one after another with no other grabs, but that's how I did it.

Edit: I have bought and maxed all abilities. The quest did not unlock for me. The rescue civilians one won't unlock for me either. I've counted and it doesn't even note this in-game like it notes the frags, as I know I'm at 1000 frags x7.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Gantic Thanks, I've summoned the great and powerful @Tasselfoot.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Great and Powerful Tasselfoot has been summoned and is working on these issues.

So you guys know what our testing procedure is on quests:
-Dev tests
-Tass tests
-We push the quests "live" without displaying them as public to watch the completion numbers

If nothing seems out of place with any of those steps (done in order)... then we push live. And, unfortunately, it ins't until we push them live that we truly get the level of testing on them we really need. Just because they work right for the dev and for me... and then the numbers "look right" on the backend after the quest build is pushed live... doesn't always mean there isn't some bug in there somewhere.

But, rest assured, as soon as we know there's an issue, we work with the dev to get it fixed for you.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I wonder if this only affects users who started the game after Quests were launched. It isn't inconceivable that there were over 100,000 people who started before quests were launched because it's a popular game.

Can I train trap? "Device to cautch or destroy" but it only caught enemy and It can't kill it. They are left alive with one hp.
I need train it to do maksimum Impossible ?

That's a good question. All other weapons gain experience upon damage, but the trap does not gain experience upon damage and is not lethal no matter how low the enemy's health is. Five people somehow earned it. I don't know yet if it's needed since I still have half the weapons to level, but it'd be nice to find out.
ddevil6
ddevil6
126 posts
King

Tasselfoot Tackle! ^^
i also have problems with the quests.
colors on the mast is the only one i got. i rescured the people, got all weapons and ablities and also grabed 10 trolls in the same level.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Tip for levelling weapons: Levelling Battle Armor Sword (from the Orc) also levels Battlefront Sword (the one under your starting weapon). Not sure if it works the other way around, but it's the same sword used in both weapons. Battle Armor Sword is stronger and has a shield, but the shield doesn't add armor.

@ddevil6: Did you do them one right after the other without grabbing any other type of enemy?

ddevil6
ddevil6
126 posts
King

@Gantic hmm... i dont think so :/

edit: now i got the quest fortune favors the brave. i only loaded my old save game ^^

Showing 31-45 of 187